This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, not a problem, Jazz.
    Just PM me your address and I'll get it over to you.

Offer it to Atticus when you're done or trade it in towards something else if he doesn't want it.

It's all good. Others have paid it forward and I love how you're still rinsing last gen!

Comment

I seem to have the vanilla version of New Vegas too, if any other regulars want that version?

Comment

I think for both Fallout 3 and New Vegas on the Xbox 360, you can install the DLC from the 2nd disc of the 'Game of the Year' edition and play it without ever needing that disc again, at which point a vanilla copy of the game will be just fine.

Comment

Pandemonium (PS1 Classics)

No analogue support and the DS3 d-pad sucks - I didn't think to use a better controller - so my thumbs are wrecked.

The game itself is charming and the music is great. I'll try it on a PC emulator to snazz up the resolution.

Comment

Spyro Trilogy Reignited
            Not done much and not done the games before. It's a clearly well done reworking of the games but so far... they're not very good? I can get young PS1 gamers growing up with some nostalgia but in the early stages of the trilogy there's barely any game there rather than just wandering from A-B. It's incredibly basic stuff. I'll give it more time given the amount of content and how the third game may be more involved but so far it's not making a mark.

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger
            Still very basic but fun enough to revisit, Chrome Engine is struggling as I can do anything from locking it at 60fps or letting it run all the way up to just shy of 600fps but there are loads of performance issues regardless. Nothing gameplay stopping though.

Comment

Finished Far harbour in Fallout 4 last night, mopped pretty much everything up. Really good addition to the main game. I had to make a couple of morally ambiguous decisions for the good of the island to tie the chapter up but it was for the good of the island. Yes. I keep telling myself that. So, back across the water to the Commonwealth then,where there'll still plenty to do ... and I'm a little bit stronger now

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
              I did a mission really early on that gave you a rifle that fires a bonus bullet and it carried me through the game.
              I'm primarily a rifleman/sniper but I scored a shotgun on the island that explodes the shells on impact ... it's insanely effective ... dangerous if too close range though.

Comment

I scored a random shotgun that kneecapped people and it was devastating !

Watch me dismantle a damn behemoth with it!

Comment

Going into the weekend trying to find my next thing. I'm going to try out The Sinking City and Bound by Flame

Comment

Picked up Natsuki Chronicles this evening. Its very reminiscent of Qute’s Ginga Force but that’s no bad thing. Nice to play a new hori these days.

Comment

AGONY, currently £3.19 on Xbox at mo. Thought I'd take a gamble, it's supposed to have some hellish, vivid locales. Intriguing so far. Already encountered two guys with their wangs out (you have to rip their hearts out as part of a puzzle).

Strange. Even if it turns out bad, at least it will be weird bad. Cheap and weird bad.

Comment

Struggling to settle on something on Switch as I get into the last few backlog bits I have to do on it but off handheld I'm currently halfway through a replay of Motorstorm: Apocalypse

Comment

Apple Arcade

Comment

Okay, so going into the weekend:

Kentucky Route Zero - So far it's alright, barely any game to it but easy enough to get through quickly it seems
                            Grand Theft Auto III - One last revisit via the PS2 version on PS3
                            Borderlands 3 - Time to sit down and play this one properly I think

Comment

I went to Arcade Club last night, in part to check out the newly opened third floor.

There's nothing there to rival the awesome-ness of the retro floor, but they did have Daytona 2 which I'm looking forward to playing some more of on future visits.

They have loads of Switches hooked up to massive screens, Metal Gear Arcade, Air Hockey (which will be great when I'm back with some friends!) and a few of the modern rhythm games from Floor 2 (which has given them more space in there to add a few new pinball machines). They also have a a bunch of consoles (modern and retro) and some vintage arcade cabs, most of which I think are on other floors.

Obviously it's brand new and I'm sure there's lots more to come. It's good that they now have all this additional space as the other two floors were beginning to look so full!

My most played games on the other floor were Outrun (as always!), Outrun SP, Espgaluda and Ghouls n Ghosts.
                              Last edited by ZipZap; 07-02-2020, 14:13.

Comment

Originally posted by ZipZap View Post
                                Metal Gear Arcade
                                I never knew this existed and now I'm wondering how the 4-hour cut scenes work in an arcade setting.

Comment

Working...
                                X