Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SHANTAE: HALF-GENIE HERO. The current XB1 GWG freebie.

Wow, this game is great!!! It's like a modern Monster World game and I was dubious of using hair as a weapon but it's really satisfying. Plays so well and truly looks and feels the part, probably the most authentic-feeling WayForward game I've yet played, I couldn't really get into stuff like Contra 4 and and the Duck Tales remake (gonna have another try with this) but this is lush and I love it.

Only thing that's jarred so far is the HORRIBLE music in the first level, it's got vocals and feels like an outtake from SONIC ADVENTURE 2. It's shrill and it's annoying and it's distracting and I was scared I'd have to turn the music off.

Luckily, the next stage after that had a decent, dancey track with no vocals and now I'm listening to a piece of prog jazz so absolutely gorge I've just spent twenty minutes laying on my bed listening to it play in a loop. It's really nicely played, it's epic.

Comment

It's that choon just before you meet the first boss (it's like a pirate ship on the back of what looks like a three-eyed, green slug).

Aye, it's GRRRREEEAAT! I'm not gonna link it, go install it and play it and witness it for yourselves, it's free!

Comment

Zelda BOTW (Switch)

I bought this for my wife(who’s now hooked) and, despite not doing well with RPGs and the like, I decided to try it myself. I played it for the entire day last Thursday. From morning until bed time. And a fair chunk of this weekend, too.

It’s sublime, and the perfect antidote to EDF sessions.

Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved (PC)

I don’t know why but I suddenly got the urge to play this. Luckily it's on Steam for a few quid. Still as great as it was all those years ago.

Comment

All been about the STATE OF DECAY 2 JUGGERNAUT EDITION.

Oh man, they made it soooooooo good. If you want a vintage DOTD sim, this is it, it was the best anyway and they just gave away like £35's pound worth of DLC to make it better.

These guys CARE. Love you all!!!

Comment

Serious, even if you bought the disc-only version two years back (like I did) well, you can just stick the OG disc in the drive and you're getting like 75% of great game xxx

Comment

Talk about IMMENSE fan-service???

These geezers just gave away like £20 worth of free DLC and game to make people like and play this product.

They really tried!!!! I love them and support them!!!!

Comment

Go for it, the product is reeeeeeally goooood.

Comment

It's ALL free!

And they added modes and made the gameplay, lighting and graphics better.

For absolutely free.

These people are heroes and I love them XXXXXXX

Comment

Praise be to UNDEAD LABS!!!!!!

They are trying to be nice and I think they're the nicest gaming firm we've ever met.

Comment

(PS I meant the on-disc game would only give you like 60% of the full experience. Let it download and it's so much better

Comment

Anyway, download it Mr Kuntz, I don't think this world will be getting any better for a bit...

Comment

Balls out type of Xperience.

PS4 might give you ACE Jap stuff but you really don't get given this ****in awesome game!!!

(and it's just been polished to ****, lol).

Comment

Dt

STATE OF DECAY 2: JUGGERNAUT EDITION

I'm the guy raving about your excellent game.

(tbh, you did ****IN well, your game is ACE!)

Much love to you and all my friends n fam xxxxxxxxxx ')')
                            M xxxxxxxx

Comment

Dean R. Koontz...

AKA Dean R. Muthafuccincunt.

Comment

S.

Sssssssssss!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X