Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Klonoa: Door to Phantomile on Wii. Love this game! Shame that the sequel was a PS2 exclusive.

Comment

DOOM - Not impressed after being sold on the demo.

GTA 5 (Redux) - Less impressed.

Comment

I bought Vampyr and Ikaruga last night. I’ve been interested in Vampyr since when it was announced. It’s ok. The story is quite enjoyable and the level design is excellent. It portrays London in 1918 pretty well. The combat is lacking a little though, which is its main letdown. I’ll probably play it through enough to get the platinum though.

Ikaruga, well it’s Ikaruga. It’s a very good package, but I fear that I only bought it because it was ¥980 and it’ll not get the love it deserves. I still have Dark Souls to go back to once I’m done with Vampyr too. It’s not as though I’ve spent a great deal of time with the M2 ShotTriggers titles, Raiden V or Caladius Blaze after all.
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Where was Ikaruga 980 yen?

Comment

In between PSVR sessions I'm still playing just cause 3, it's kept me occupied on and off since it was free on PS+. It's not that it's the greatest game, it's pretty repetitive, but it's just a nice game to jump in to for a quick session now and again.

Comment

Only played Import Tuner Challenge all week.
              I've really enjoyed it despite being a bit repetitive.

That's not to say it's rubbish, it's quite addictive and almost therapeutic.
              Last edited by QualityChimp; 01-07-2018, 10:47.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                Where was Ikaruga 980 yen?
                PlayStation Store.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  Only played Import Tuner Challenge all week.
                  I've really enjoyed it despite being a bit repetitive.

That's not to say it's rubbish, it's quite addictive and almost therapeutic.
                  It’s not bad, but the music is ear ache inducing.

Comment

I bought Yakuza Zero. Never played a yakuza game before, lord knows why. I'm really enjoying it.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                      It’s not bad, but the music is ear ache inducing.
                      Oh mate!
                      I keep muting the music it's so poor, but every time you start it up, the music is back on full volume!
                      You check the settings and it's still on zero, then it mutes nuts. Can you set your own soundtrack on this game?

Comment

Decided to get Stardew Valley on the Switch after not playing it on Steam for about a year.

What have I done...

Comment

Oh mate!
                          I keep muting the music it's so poor, but every time you start it up, the music is back on full volume!
                          You check the settings and it's still on zero, then it mutes nuts. Can you set your own soundtrack on this game?
                          No idea mate - I haven’t played it in about 5 years! Even the jpn version has the same horrible tracks. The game isn’t too bad though.

Comment

Oh mate!
                            I think you can on any game on 360. I don't think Spotify even existed last time I used that feature, so not sure if you need MP3s installed on it though.

Comment

I’ll take back what I said. I am now determined to be the greatest Ikaruga player that the world has ever seen.
                              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                                Decided to get Stardew Valley on the Switch after not playing it on Steam for about a year.

What have I done...
                                Yeah, just postpone the wedding until after the next season. Uncle Owen needs you...

Comment

Working...
                                X