Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We had visitors so the games room was a guest room, so just Vita Minecraft (thanks, [MENTION=9465]Brad[/MENTION]!)

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
      Just completed Raging Justice on PS4, fun old school scrolling beat 'em up.
      Worth a punt then?

Lame to fame: I actually vaguely know (or knew) the bloke that made this game. I even, totally genuinely, skated with him on more than one occasion.

Comment

I got it in one of the sales ages ago for a few pounds, if you enjoy old school scrolling beat ‘em ups I wouldn’t see why not.

Comment

I'm away from my PS4, PS3, 360, Bone and PSP, so it's just been Switch and 3DS games for the last week. I've been enjoying Katamari, Diablo and Grip on Switch. Struggling to get into Civ 6, as I haven't really played it since Civ 2

Comment

Having a great time with Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle.

Comment

Just bought stacking on gog as it was £1.59 at that price im not going to say no to playing it again i loved it on the 360, a fun & unique game. a total steal and it even has the dlc.

Comment

Purchased and then proceeded to play Donut County. Fun little 2 hour experience. Little over £7 on Steam but I feel like I got my money’s worth. Might replay to clean up the achievements.

Comment

Very close to nothing - that's how much being ill when you have two weeks leave off sucks.

Across the entire span I played enough of Just Cause 4 to realise it's better than the third game but still too repetitive to hold interest and I did two and a bit missions of Hitman 2 which so far is coming across pretty okay.

Comment

Now our youngest has a Switch we can both hook up for online Splatoon-fests ... so much fun

Comment

I finished the DLC for Spiderman recently (pretty alright) and played more of Soul Calibur 6 (a game that has a good base roster and content in release (take notes Capcom)). That said, I hope the roster expands to include characters from SCIV & V as they're missing from the game and I think they should be brought back.

Comment

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

As I did my back in, I couldn't really spend time in VR. So I spent a lot of time on my back playing Switch. SSBU has been so addictive. Unlocking characters AND now my 3 other kids like it. We play 4 player couch co-op. Amazing. I didn't have enough gaming firends in my life to play the likes of 4 player MK8, so I bred the players. Lol Warning, it's costly.

Comment

Bred the players hahaha.

I've been in some gaming doldrums lately, but I'm now playing Forza Horizon 4 and Cuphead on the Xbox I received for Christmas. Forza is brilliant, so much fun. It's my first Horizon (first Forza in fact).

I've not properly tackled a modern racing game in many years (apart from Mario Kart), and I'm really enjoying this. It's incredibly well put together. It's more sim-like than I'd usually enjoy, but something about the whole package really works for me.

I think it's the fact that it feels like a genuine carPG, with a variety of activities, an interesting open world, experience points, collectibles, houses to buy, characters who talk to you, and on ongoing persistent quest. It really manages to steer (ho ho) clear of the sterility that for me infects a lot of racers.

Cuphead's an interesting one. I've wanted to play it for a while, and I'm finding I kinda have the view of it I thought I'd have. It's visually stunning, but the gameplay is unexceptional. It's pretty fun and fairly solidly put together, but I can't help but feel without its unique look, this wouldn't have attracted anywhere near as much attention.

I like the level of challenge it provides though, and the aesthetic is near flawlessly executed.

Got a second pad on the way, so looking forward to cracking out Gears 4 in splitscreen coop with a mate.

Comment

Getting any gaming time in at all with a young kid around is so monumentally difficult. I get a few hours at the very end of the day after I'm absolutely knackered, but then I have no energy for anything other than Netflix documentaries.

Comment

I’m still chipping away at Hollow Knight, I have to be well into 50+ hours now, I’ve unlocked the final boss but I’m still exploring trying to mop up everything for 112% completion, I’m up to 105 now. Again I will say this has probably got to be one of the best games I’ve ever played.

I’m 100% fully upgraded, I have every charm in the game and every move yet this one boss (not final boss) is absolutely destroying me everytime, spent 2 hours on him today and I’m convinced I have every attack pattern down, yet I still keep making mistakes and dying. Getting too twitchy.

I’ve just grabbed Derecine on PSVR so can’t wait to jump into that, something a bit different.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                                Getting any gaming time in at all with a young kid around is so monumentally difficult. I get a few hours at the very end of the day after I'm absolutely knackered, but then I have no energy for anything other than Netflix documentaries.
                                Have you joined the sleepy gamer club?

Comment

Working...
                                X