Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekends nearly here and I find myself feeling stubborn. I don't really want to get into Resi 2 or anything whilst RDR2 is still on the boil, that game has gone on far too long so I think another big push is needed given how much of it is left to do.

Doom on the Switch is on the go but I'm still early on in that. I'm also working my way through the Metal Slugs, on Metal Slug X at the moment which feels wonderful as I'd forgotten just how awful the slowdown in 2 is.

Comment

So...

Things got a bit... weird in Red Dead Redemption 2 last night.

Firstly, I came across this guy who said I had a real purdy mouth:

Then I went back to this freak of nature:

As I wondered what other horrors exit beyond the locked door, so using the glitch I found, I jumped through the door, which was a total mistake as I broke stuff:

Which got me wondering what's going on in the locked Taxidermist's house.

Woah.

Comment

Assassin's Creed Odyssey. After finishing a first play through of Resi 2 I fancied something light-hearted, a digital holiday if you will. It's a slightly more RPG'y AC but still very much AC as you know it. It swings between being loads of fun and too-repetitive. Mostly it's good fun for now. But looking at the map, and anticipating the 'range' of mission diversity I'm not super-confident i'll ever cross the finish line. For now though I'm enjoying my time in ancient Greece ... there's something really satisfying in clearing a camp of tough guys or hunting and killing a tough mercenary.

Comment

I can’t really settle on a game at the moment. I have been playing Octopath Traveler and it’s a good game but it needs grinding and I’m not making a huge amount of progress. I was playing LA Noire but it’s the type of game that really needs alone time to play and I don’t get a lot of that. I picked up another few moons in Mario Odyssey but, in my limited game time, I’m just sort of putting in one game after another.

Tempted to get Wargroove to play that but it might just get sucked into the same cycle.

Edit: just realised I have enough gold coins to buy Wargroove only having to pay €1.50 so that’s bought.
          Last edited by Dogg Thang; 08-02-2019, 19:40.

Comment

Apex. Every night for 3 hours since Monday.

Sublime.

Comment

Back on Ori and the Blind Forest but got stuck and can’t seem to progress so headed for some Titanfall 2 instead. Playing it again after getting it cheap on Xbox. Looks lovely on the X.

Comment

Skyrim on Xbone. Was watching my mate play it while rolling the twiftaz. Sincerely think I wanna play it now. The world really looks dense and solid and much realer, now. Serious, shocked, it looks super-duper lush, amazing.

DID manage to have a blast on it, had a fistfight with my horse that resulted in heavy guffaws, it decided to go attack the ****ing spiders so I set my hands as flamers, accidentally sear the horse's flank and the bastard's after me on a death mission, literally this horse is chasing me over walls trying to kill my arse.

Luckily, managed to pulverise the **** with around 87 solid blows and like 9 foods/potions, it was a tense battle and my heart was beating fast!!

Comment

Apex Legends when I'm time poor and AC Odyssey when I've got at an hour to soak in. Currently level 25 in Odyssey and approximately halfway.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                    Skyrim on Xbone. Was watching my mate play it while rolling the twiftaz. Sincerely think I wanna play it now. The world really looks dense and solid and much realer, now. Serious, shocked, it looks super-duper lush, amazing.

DID manage to have a blast on it, had a fistfight with my horse that resulted in heavy guffaws, it decided to go attack the ****ing spiders so I set my hands as flamers, accidentally sear the horse's flank and the bastard's after me on a death mission, literally this horse is chasing me over walls trying to kill my arse.

Luckily, managed to pulverise the **** with around 87 solid blows and like 9 foods/potions, it was a tense battle and my heart was beating fast!!
                    Make sure you play with the unofficial patch. Don't waste excessive amounts of your time gambling with a broken chain of save files.

Comment

This week I have been playing

Y's VIII - PS4
                      Apex Legends - PS4

and I will also be playing The Division beta - PS4 and Phantasy Star - Switch

Comment

Apparently I’ve pumped 12 hours into FFXIV since Thursday. I completely abandoned my old account, have been running lancer and will be a dragoon soon. Levelling is much less painful as a DPS, I can say that much.

Comment

Weekend game time went solely into Red Dead Redemption II, really trying to hold the line on it now as I'm finally in a good momentum with it. Sometimes I still get caught by how visually stunning it is, though by sidelining a lot of the side quest stuff it really exposes how poor the storyline is in the game. Never the less, I'm about 4 missions from the end of Chapter 6 now so getting there.

Comment

More time in Red Dead Remption II, but unlike Supes, I did anything but the storyline.
                            Got the camera out and started snapping some of the stuff I came across.
                            Nothing is plot spoilers, just little events.

"Look I can quickdraw without even looking!"
                            *shoots own foot*

"Here is why you should live in Valentine."

"I don't like it when my congregation stand so close to me..."

"...well, maybe that close isn't so bad."

"ARGH GOD HELP ME A TREE HAS FALLEN ON MY LEG!"
                            *Takes picture instead*

I caught two peeping Toms looking at these pair, but they were so drunk they just fell asleep.

"OH GOD! THERE ARE WOLVES TRYING TO EAT ME! HELP!"
                            *Takes picture instead*

Welcome to Lemoyne.

"So the guy had a tree fall in his leg and you just stood around and took a picture?!"

Just missed the lightening bolt, but it was fascinating to see the storm rolling away.

Selfie!
                            Last edited by QualityChimp; 11-02-2019, 14:10.

Comment

Just started KH3 this evening ... a couple of hours in and only around 15 minutes gameplay thus far with all the cut scenes etc
                              . Hmmmmmmm

Comment

Beat Mass Effect 2, moving onto Mass Effect 3.

Had to reset my password again for the god knows how many times now with Origin and used Origin Access to gain access to Mass Effect 3.

I went for the basic package at £3.99 and I'm actually quite surprised at what's on offer. Tyrrany, Dragon Age: Inquisition and Torment: Tides of Numenera? That's not half bad. I'll probably just use it for this month and then get back to my backlog but at first glance it seems like good value for money.

Comment

Working...
                                X