Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn it, now gonna have to spend a further fifty quid on another controller to get another code!

Comment

Dropped DOA6 down to 1440p resolution and it started working perfectly. Almost a shame as it turns out the experience gets worse, with no technical issues it becomes all too apparent it's a horridly lazy sequel that largely spits out DOA5 content. Phoned in effort purely so they can charge people for the costumes again. Weak, weak stuff.

Comment

I'll add that the game's story is hardly inspiring (apart from the ninjas most scenes are short or a setup for a fight). The core fighting is good and I'm happy they've revised the costume unlocking system somewhat. Hopefully they can continue to update the game so it continues to be an increasingly entertaining experience.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
          Gah, realising how rash I was when taking up that free 14-day Game Pass code. Used it at the wrong time. Should've waited 'til I was off on a sickie for a coupla weeks.

Yeah, wasn't in a gaming mood yesterday, knackering day at work today so no energy except for YouTube and I can feel the Game Pass ticking away. Only got until Sunday.

Jesus, the egg timer stress is putting me off playing Crackdown 3!!!
          If you shop around online, you can often find 12 month codes for under £50, which isn’t bad at all.

Comment

Finally got some proper co-op Division 2 action in last night and really enjoyed it. Feels like it's firing on all cylinders now. Still lacks some of the charm or the original though.

Comment

Really getting into Titan's Quest now, making my way through Egypt.

Also tried the Horizon Chase Turbo demo after hearing about it on RFN. I appreciate them going for that Top Gear 2 style of racing and it has a really nice sense of speed but I'm not feeling the art direction at all. The nitros sounds really weak as well for some reason and are far too short. I dunno, it hasn't quite hit the spot for me.

Comment

More Division 2. It's really getting under my skin now. The sheer amount going on is amazing. So many things to do. So much fun to be had. It's like a book I can't put down. But the late nights are knacking me. I'm not 20 anymore ...

Comment

Gotta start something new this weekend, looking likely it'll either be The Division 2 or a replay of Uncharted 4

Comment

Nioh

Dying a lot. Then noticed I had a skill tree to open up and loads of levelling up to do. Doing better now plus I have a bow. It’s feels like a souls ninja gaiden mashup, unsurprisingly I guess.

Comment

Finished Halo 5 and tried a little Megaman style game called Metagal. It’s a 16 bit era homage and it’s quite charming in it’s own way.

Comment

Red Dead 2, Splatoon 2 and Tetris 99.

Comment

I’ve been back on The Division 2 today. I’ve caught up with the update. I also took delivery of a SteelSeries Arctic Pro Wireless, which is insanely good; so that helped better the experience.
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I've been picking away at The Division 2 this week as well, playing an hour or two a night with a friend. It's fun but far too crash happy on PC.

Comment

I’m playing Rise of the Tomb Raider on Game Pass. Oh boy, this game is pretty bad but also noisy, easy, silly fun.

I’ve been off gaming recently and stressed with life, so this has been a nice Friday afternoon game - enjoying the detailed visuals and animation, lolling at the script and voice acting and murdering gangs of commandos with nothing but a homemade bow and arrow and a plucky attitude.

There’s soooo much busywork in this game, thankfully it doesn’t tend to be on the critical path however. The optional tombs are quite fun and, like the first game, the bits most reminiscent of TR of old. The rest of it, I skip. Find 5 communication towers? Nah.

Comment

I've been hammering COD4 Remastered and got hooked again on Dark Souls. Still need to get back to my other Bloodborne characters as well!

Comment

Working...
                                X