Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A mix of Black Ops 4 and Red Dead 2. They feel like opposite ends of the gaming spectrum ... one a cinematic slow-burn, the other pure gaming.

Comment

Just played a bit more God of War.
      I was having fun until a pair of one-hit baddies spawned. I got really frustrated and only succeeded by using ranged axe throws, feeling totally ungodlike.

Comment

Tetris Ultimate

It's basically Tetris that is very easy on the eyes. Had a nice session despite not feeling too well.

And I love, love, LOVE the remixed theme tune. It's wicked. Sounds like synthwave, I think. A tense slow-burner drenched in neon.

Comment

I have been playing Wario Ware Gold on 3DS. It’s fun but I honestly feel the series peaked with the very first one on GBA and I cannot imagine this will hold me for long.

Also playing Okami for the first time. Talky, a bit fiddly and has an odd way of simultaneously over explaining things while having poor signposting. But it is lovely and the atmosphere is beautiful and I’m starting to really get into it.

Comment

Ah, I did want Wario Ware Gold. But that is the problem with Wario Ware. Every entry has been a disappointment to me after the excellent first one. The only other entry I really enjoy is probably the Cube one, and that's just the GBA one with multiplayer essentially.

Comment

More God of War.

It's gorgeous and entertaining, but I'm still smashing pots, looking for loot in the same way I did 25 years ago on Game Boy Link's Awakening!

25 years!

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                Ah, I did want Wario Ware Gold. But that is the problem with Wario Ware. Every entry has been a disappointment to me after the excellent first one. The only other entry I really enjoy is probably the Cube one, and that's just the GBA one with multiplayer essentially.
                I have the two GBA games and Touched! for the DS. Gold and Rhythm Heaven Megamix are more suited to newcomers who are only getting the one WW/RH game, but kinda obsolete if you’ve played most of the other entries. I passed on Gold and Megamix while still enjoying the GBA ones.

On-topic: I’m 18 hours into Okami HD Switch, just done with the capital part and been doing the three wanted lists that were available. Also got about 3 hours into Star Fox Adventures (GC) and I’m really liking it so far, but I think one action adventure game at a time is enough.

Got the day off tomorrow so might start a new game, but I haven’t decided on which console yet. Gonna spend a few hours looking for the neighbor cat in the snow at least *applauds self*

QC: I do that myself all the time. Luckily there are a lot of loot pots in Okami!
                Last edited by Nico87; 29-10-2018, 22:54.

Comment

Yeah, I’ve played most of the WWs. The trouble is most of them aren’t really that good. The first GBA one is terrific though - I wouldn’t mind trying Twisted at some point, as I’ve never played that.

Comment

I hate the name WarioWare: Touched!

It make me think "Using the doll, show the court where the mustachioed man touched you."

So wrong.

Comment

That says more about you than anything else QC

Comment

Prominence Poker, Redout, and Red Dead 2 on PS4 and little Splatoon 2 salmon run on Switch

Not sure I like Red Dead 2 yet. Looks incredible but am I having fun playing it? Not really. Not yet anyway. But am only a few hours in.

Comment

Mario Oddessey ( perpetually dying on the last level ) , TxK , Astrobot

Comment

Originally posted by Junko View Post
                            Mario Oddessey ( perpetually dying on the last level ) , TxK , Astrobot
                            Which is better, Odyssey or Astrobot?

Comment

Originally posted by Zen Monkey View Post
                              Which is better, Odyssey or Astrobot?
                              Impossible , Astrobot is fairly brief but VR is shiny and new and leaves me cooing all the time . Mario has greater longevity I would say , love em both really but Astrobot is my top release for this year

Comment

Child of Eden. The music on "Passion" level is glorious

Comment

Working...
                                X