No announcement yet.

Giving up on games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only recently got back into gaming after a long stint. I usually always end up returning to it in some capacity or other though. The reason I have come back to gaming in general has been rekindling my love of Zelda through Phantom Hourglass and cracking on the Gamecube to play some Ocarina of Time.

Comment

Originally posted by dogen View Post
      Well I got to a point where

a sea monster has made itself a bridge, for you to reach a mysterious island. But, by that point I thought ther had been a couple of points where it could have happily ended. But didn't.

But I might go back, finish it, then pick up the Wii version. Just for kicks.
      That's Oni Island, at the end of that dungeon you get a spectacular boss battle after which it feels like the game could end yet again instead you get a cut scene where it says "their journey is far from over."

I've gotten up to the village in the snowy mountains of Kamui and I'm not sure how much further I'm going to play. It's not that I hate long games it's just that I'm not having that much fun playing Okami.

Other games I haven't finished recently are Otogi 2 (up to the snow level where you have to free a character) and Star Ocean 3 (up to a rail track where you have to use a robot to get past). Tales of Symphonia is another one I may never see through to the end.

Comment

Kamui is near the end. You may have spoilered the game for the last poster somewhat though.

Comment

It's not the end of the world. I'm not going to make a fuss over spoilers.

Comment

Working...
          X