No announcement yet.

The Elder Scrolls VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never had game saves that were killed. But I did play the PS3 version which just crashed and froze once every half an hour or so. Sometimes it'd die on the load screen, like a spectrum game, so you wouldn't know until you realised it'd been on the load screen for like 15 minutes.

Comment

I remember that PS3 loading bug. Absolutely incredible what I tolerated to play that game for a couple of hundred hours

What was great was how performance got progressively worse the longer you played, till you were crawling round Solstheim at 15 fps.

And Dave that is bonkers and very unfortunate.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
        I remember that PS3 loading bug. Absolutely incredible what I tolerated to play that game for a couple of hundred hours

What was great was how performance got progressively worse the longer you played, till you were crawling round Solstheim at 15 fps.

And Dave that is bonkers and very unfortunate.
        Yeah you were actually better off dumping all your **** on the floor in your house than put it in a chest.

Comment

4 years on:
          Fallout 5 will be Bethesda’s next game after The Elder Scrolls 6 - in about eight years (msn.com)
          ES6 is in pre-production

It's totally not coming this gen is it?

Comment

TES 6 or Fallout 5?

I guess it doesn't matter, the answer is neither will make it out this gen

Comment

The universe will be in the first throws of Heat Death by the time fallout 5 is out.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                The universe will be in the first throws of Heat Death by the time fallout 5 is out.
                Thats just to get it out the door. For an actual good game you’ll have to 2 or 3 universe cycles.

Comment

By the time Fallout 5 comes out, it will feel like a memento back to happier times when irradiated ghouls, bloodthirsty zealots and crazed robots were the worst of our problems.

Comment

Working...
                  X