Xbox - Series S/X: Thread 01

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
    Spoken as an owner of both. Not all games on One X are native 4K.

Just stating a fact but do please turn it into another fanboy whining session.
    I too own both, I think you find... So don't start the fanboy nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
      I too own both, I think you find... So don't start the fanboy nonsense
      "Hello? Yeah, Pot...this is Kettle!"

Comment

FFS, it's not the school playground. PS4 Pro has some native 4K games, Xbox One X has more. We know it's more powerful, that's why it costs £100 more.

Think I'll just get a cheap 4K player TBH, £450 is a bit extravagant when I already have a PS4 Pro. XOneX does look like a very nice bit of kit though!

Comment

"Hello? Yeah, Pot...this is Kettle!"
          No just the 'fact' , that I own both. I'll leave you to get upset, over 4k. I'll just enjoy games in Native 4k and BluRay'S too thanks to The power of X :P

Comment

No just the 'fact' , that I own both. I'll leave you to get upset, over 4k. I'll just enjoy games in Native 4k and BluRay'S too thanks to The power of X :P
            All I pointed out was that not everything on the X is native 4K.

I don't see how me pointing that out is tantamount to "fanboy nonsense" as you so eloquently put it.

So, you go enjoy your some native 4K games on the X and I'll do the same. Then I might go and enjoy some chequerboard 4K games on the PS4 Pro (probably a third person adventure game as Sony are really good at those...).

I'm starting to think it really isn't worth posting here.

Comment

The ignore function is your friend...

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
                The ignore function is your friend...
                Not really. You can still see when they've posted.

Comment

Really? I used it once ages ago for someone I really couldn't bear to read anymore. It showed there was a post, but no content. This was yonks ago though (as in over 10 years), so maybe it's changed.

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
                    Really? I used it once ages ago for someone I really couldn't bear to read anymore. It showed there was a post, but no content. This was yonks ago though (as in over 10 years), so maybe it's changed.
                    Sorry, that's what I meant. You can see they've posted. I always end up clicking to see out of morbid curiousity!

Comment

Yeah, that's always crap. Though last time I had someone on ignore the "view post" button was seemingly broken so it worked out.

Comment

All I pointed out was that not everything on the X is native 4K.
                        I'll leave you to get worked up over a bit of banter and pedantic enough to feel to need to post when a member is welcoming a fellow member to 4k gaming in a XBox thread( I mean really...) and then take issue over fanboy's

Comment

I'll leave you to get worked up over a bit of banter and pedantic enough to feel to need to post when a member is welcoming a fellow member to 4k gaming in a XBox thread( I mean really...) and then take issue over fanboy's
                          I guess nobody should post replies to anything then lest they be accused of being worked up or pedantic.

I mean really...

Comment

That's enough. Next one dragging this on gets a temp ban.

Comment

"4K gaming" lol

Edit: uh oh

Comment

Project xCloud revealed... so no need for a next-gen Xbox right?...

Comment

Working...
                                X