• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
    Entertainment Division?

E.D?

Pahahahahahaaaa!!!
    Well It was actually EDD: Entertainment and Devices Division .

Comment

Let's be sure that when bringing arguments to bare in the conversation that we:
      a) only provide back up facts for the opposite side
      b) misread all data so that it looks to prove our point and fails when actually read properly
      c) resort to name-calling when we get called out

We all know what the sexbox is for! It's entertainment "device" storage. You know, the kind that turns on in your luggage accidentally and then borderservices think it's a bomb of some kind.

Comment

I'm not sure why people are writing off the Xbox Series X so early, afterall, given the performance of PS3 vs Xbox 360, no one would have predicted Sony's domination of PS4 over Xbox One at this stage (not until the TV TV TV presentation anyway). We have no idea what the software line-up will be at launch currently; given all the studios MS bought up over the last year or so, I'd wager that's going to be more than just Halo, Forza and Sea of Thieves 2.

I'll be buying both next gen machines.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
          b) misread all data so that it looks to prove our point and fails when actually read properly

We all know what the sexbox is for! It's entertainment "device" storage. You know, the kind that turns on in your luggage accidentally and then borderservices think it's a bomb of some kind.
          #ToryLife

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
            #ToryLife
            #Winners

Comment

One didn't name call, one also provided 2 sets of results, one clearly used the label 'Xbox division' not the 'MS's console division'.

So maybe, one should also take the time to read properly, what one said.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                One didn't name call, one also provided 2 sets of results, one clearly used the label 'Xbox division' not the 'MS's console division'.

$11.4 billion for MS Vs $9.9 Billion for Nintendo for the year

Maybe I should insult you. I think you find it was 10% down, but thanks to royalties and LIVE subs the Division was able to bring in over $2.05 billion for the quarter, more than Nintendo $1.60 billion and it should also be noted that Nintendo profits were down 10%

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articl...g-switch-sales

So unlike you love to make out, the Xbox isn't quite a flop.
                Funny, I can't see a link to MS sales figures.

These figures come off the back of a solid full-year for Nintendo, which saw the company's annual sales increase by around 13% to ¥1,200,560 million ($10.9 billion), while operating profit was up around 40% to ¥249,701 million yen ($2.2 billion)
                $2.2 billion in actual profit for the previous year.

Net revenue climbed 2.4% for the period to ¥172,111 million ($1.58 billion) from ¥168,157 million ($1.54 billion) yen. However, operating profit took a hit, falling from ¥27,428 million ($253 million) to ¥30,535 million yen ($281 million).
                Profits for the quarter were indeed down to $253 million.

Comment

Why do you use ‘one’ like that? Is it just for a laugh?

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                    Why do you use ‘one’ like that? Is it just for a laugh?

Saracism. Given the platform in the thread.
                    Last edited by Team Andromeda; 17-12-2019, 12:29.

Comment

I like it

No, one likes it

Comment

M$

Just checking if Boris' filter is still on 7 years later

Comment

Funny, I can't see a link to MS sales figures.
                          One said that one only provided back up facts for the opposite side. One produced two sets of results

$2.2 billion in actual profit for the previous year
                          Not for the year, but for the quarter. So maybe one should also take the time to read . Since we both made a small mistake there.

For all this talk of PC, I believe Windows sector brought in over $10 billion over the same quarter.
                          But I wouldn't look to use that, to make out the 'Xbox Division' brought in, even more. It's not even like one is making out Nintendo done badly either.

They're all making quite a lot of money, which is only good news for the gamers

Comment

Where is that Michael Jackson popcorn gif when I need it?

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                              Where is that Michael Jackson popcorn gif when I need it?
                              When one needs it, surely? #saracism

Comment

I quite like the idea of Microsoft only referring to the XBO using one as a term at all times, like a positive re-enforcement of the brand constantly

That or Bordersdown adopting it formally, it'd be a like a forum smoking club where we all type whilst wearing a monocle and tweed whilst swirling a glass of brandy

Comment

Working...
                                X