Clear All

A one man Microsoft Defense Force.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
      #Winners
      #Weiners

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
        That or Bordersdown adopting it formally, it'd be a like a forum smoking club where we all type whilst wearing a monocle and tweed whilst swirling a glass of brandy
        This is what boardersdown is anyway

I think at this stage everyone just has to call it Xbox across the board. MS naming has gotten well beyond a joke now.

Comment

They should call it the Wii Box Series X One (X).

Comment

Still on the name...as a non-native English speaker, it's very weird to pronounce. Not to mention, what MS will do for "series"? Will they leave it in English worldwide or will they translate it in other languages?

Comment

They should of skipped the 360 moniker and just gone straight Xbox3 at the time. Everyone would of forgotten by now the odd number skip and MS wouldn’t be in this ridiculous naming issue now.

Comment

X Box EX (plus alpha)

Comment

Every extend extra xbox

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                    Still on the name...as a non-native English speaker, it's very weird to pronounce. Not to mention, what MS will do for "series"? Will they leave it in English worldwide or will they translate it in other languages?
                    Almost certainly keep it in English I'd say...in the same way it isn't the Xboite and the JeuGare in France!

It's a pretty bad name though. I'm not sure what they're thinking with this one. Enough with the 'X's, already, guys!

Comment

Xbox (1)
                      Xbox 360 (2)
                      Xbox One (3)
                      Xbox One X/s/sad (4)
                      Just call it X5.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaz View Post
                        Xbox (1)
                        Xbox 360 (2)
                        Xbox One (3)
                        Xbox One X/s/sad (4)
                        Just call it X5.
                        Yeah, they didnt want to go 4 because that is one less than PS5 and I understand that, silly as it is. They could argue X was a console in its own right and call it 5 though.

Or just call it 10 which is what they did for Windows.

Comment

Xbox 360 - Because Microsoft started as the underdog and went to great success all the way around to finding themselves back where they started before it launched

I'm curious what the X implies, it's clearly a reference to the XBX and relates to it being the powerful model versus the S which symbolises the cheaper design but the use of the word Series implies multiple versions of that class inferring an Xbox Series X2. It'd make sense as that would be the 'Pro' version later but I wonder if it's meant to infer anything like that.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                            #Weiners
                            #SpeakForYourSelf.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                              One said that one only provided back up facts for the opposite side. One produced two sets of results
                              Not for the year, but for the quarter. So maybe one should also take the time to read . Since we both made a small mistake there.
                              I realise my mistake was expecting one to understand me, but what was one's mistake?

Originally posted by the article one linked to
                              operating profit took a hit, falling from ¥27,428 million ($253 million) to ¥30,535 million yen ($281 million).
                              That is for the quarter, which is what one talked about.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                                I realise my mistake was expecting one to understand me, but what was one's mistake?

That is for the quarter, which is what one talked about.
                                I said the quarter. Btw I didn't name call anytbody in this thread either, but never mind ..
                                Last edited by Team Andromeda; 18-12-2019, 06:03.

Comment

Working...
                                X