No announcement yet.

Xbox - Series S/X: Thread 01

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m looking forward to the Series X as I’m interested in the four generations of games. I have a **** load of digital games built up over the years.
    Seeing Conkers Bad Fur Day running on the One X makes you wonder what they can look like on the series x.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
      Latest tweet from Phil Spencer is not long for the next wave of information to arrive. I guess we're going to start seeing some real games pretty soon.
      It be nice , if they start to show off what their teams have been up too in May and June . Something to look forward too and help take one minds of things.

Really looking forward to how Forza and Halo look on the Series X and it's about time The Initiative showed off what they have been working on.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
        Latest tweet from Phil Spencer is not long for the next wave of information to arrive. I guess we're going to start seeing some real games pretty soon.
        Be interesting to see what all the Devs that they bought up have been working on.

Even better that I'll be able to play all of them on the One X.

The way it's going I won't be buying either machine.

Comment

Microsoft to show series x games next Thursday at 4pm on an inside Xbox stream.

Comment

... Allofwhichareavalableonthepreviousgenerationandpc. ..
            I'll leave now...

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
              Microsoft to show series x games next Thursday at 4pm on an inside Xbox stream.
              My Day off work.. Can't wait to see, what the monster can really do

Comment

Nice of MS to show off 3rd party games that are also coming to PS5, saves Sony some time I guess.

Be nice to se their 1st party games so people can upgrade their pc’s.

Comment

Or to put a spin on it, showing off games third party games first gets them out the way, games like Cyberpunk, Watchdogs, Assasins Creed etc. Means when you show Halo, Fable, Forza etc you’re not overshadowed by games that are also available on PS5.

Comment

Hopefully there's several major first party games shown, not just to see XSX in action but also because Xbox's upcoming line up outlook is so dire atm. If it's third party stuff then it's an absolute waste of bandwidth

Comment

Its 3rd party only apparently this showing.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                        Its 3rd party only apparently this showing.
                        I'd expect nothing less. Continuing the trend.

Comment

Well that sucks. Unless theres some major reveals there's zip to get excited about, it'll be no different than the same stuff for Cyberpunk etc we've seen via PC footage already

Comment

I mean if it’s a regular Inside Xbox, those shows are usually an hour long, an hour too long if you ask me.
                            Realistically it’s third party so expect lots of “Smart Delivery” talk, Assassin's Creed has been confirmed we may possibly get some new Cyberpunk, Watchdogs Legion, maybe an Elden Ring gameplay reveal.

Comment

Interesting thread on Resetera about 3D audio on current gen consoles (Dolby Atmos, Sony Platinum Wireless Headset & the upcoming DTS:Headphone) and relates to that debate in this thread a few weeks ago about the big leap in audio coming.

Current-get 3D Audio vs PS5 Tempest

An interesting thread I thought and worth a read. Although there are few contentious opinions in there particularly when it comes to good virtual surround sound.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                                Nice of MS to show off 3rd party games .
                                Hoefully, this means the Series X will be lead the console platform of the next-gen. Makes sense, since it's so much more powerful

Comment

Working...
                                X