No announcement yet.

Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It does and is all set up correctly. Like i said its only on a few games that do it this badly at 30fps it seems, and only on 4k, GoT & LoU2 are no way near as bad on Ps4 on my 1080p screen with the blurring (not played control on the old consoles) this is fine at 60fps.

Anyway not trying to derail the thread, thoroughly enjoying this and certainly glad I waited to play it in its best state.

Comment

The ultimate edition is £12.99 on CDKeys at the moment on PC
      Control Ultimate Edition PC ✔️ CD Key ✔️ Instant download ✔️ Fantastic price ✔️ Digital Download ✔️

Looks stunning at 4k with all the RTX bells and whistles running. Only played a little bit but enjoying it so far.

Comment

I have to say I'm really enjoying this. I like the urban fantasy/weird horror feel. It reminds me of Portal in a way. I like reading the odd SCP story so it's nice to see nods.
        I think it needed a little bit of polish here and there. I think her animation when running and moving is a little stiff.

Comment

I'm tempted to pick up the ultimate edition when it's cheap on Series X. I was thoroughly enjoying the game on the 1X until a patch left me with a game breaking bug and I haven't really looked at it since. Remedy do seem to produce surprisingly impressive games for a fairly small studio.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
            I'm tempted to pick up the ultimate edition when it's cheap on Series X. I was thoroughly enjoying the game on the 1X until a patch left me with a game breaking bug and I haven't really looked at it since. Remedy do seem to produce surprisingly impressive games for a fairly small studio.
            It's already been on sale a couple of times, I think I picked it up at £15.99 a few months back.

Comment

I started this last night on Series X. The 30fps mode is horrific in my opinion. Ray tracing aside even turning off motion blur it's still just a complete blurry mess turning the camera.

I lasted all of 30 seconds before switching back to the 60fps mode, which is like playing a different game.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                I started this last night on Series X. The 30fps mode is horrific in my opinion. Ray tracing aside even turning off motion blur it's still just a complete blurry mess turning the camera.

I lasted all of 30 seconds before switching back to the 60fps mode, which is like playing a different game.
                Yep. Absolutely horrendous in 30fps. Also theres some nice reflections going on in the 60fps that your really not missing out that much when the action is flying.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                  Yep. Absolutely horrendous in 30fps. Also theres some nice reflections going on in the 60fps that your really not missing out that much when the action is flying.
                  Yeah it's fine in 60fps. The ray tracing adds very little and removes so much. Completely pointless from my perspective as the higher framerate just makes it so much better to actually play...

Comment

Working...
                  X