E3 2019 General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
    Death Stranding is currently my no.1 most unanticipated big release!
    Ditto this has been tooooooooo drawn out for a new ip

Comment

I just want to see what the hell it is.

Comment

Trailer for it. I think it looks a bit pants to be honest.

Comment

Interesting concept but I’m not at all interested tbh

Comment

This is the only upcoming game I care about. Looks right up my alley (unsurprising)

Comment

Going off the trailer it holds my interest until the gameplay footage begins and then it falls apart. If I had to pluck anything I'd say the gameplay reeks of MGS5 which will say very different things about the game depending on who you are and what you though of MGS's final hour.

Comment

It looks way more like MGS then I thought it would. Don't get me wrong, I like the MGS games, but I would have thought Kojima would have tried something fresh.

Comment

Haha, I love that even Kojima's trailers are ridiculously long.

Got to say, I dig it. It's overflowing with vibe. Sam looks like he handles a lot like Snake, and I'm fine with that. I love the ladder, what a cool idea.

Comment

There's rumbles PS4 will be leaning hard on Death Stranding this Xmas because Last of Us Part II has fallen back to Feb/Mar 2020

Comment

Microsoft has revealed the culmination of its six years planning on how to clean up the stink from the XBO unveiling once and for all, launching in several countries next month:

Comment

I'd like E3 to be nothing more than a flashing GIF that says "No new games this year. Clear your backlog, twats".

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                          I'd like E3 to be nothing more than a flashing GIF that says "No new games this year. Clear your backlog, twats".
                          You're a Nintendo fan, you needn't worry about new games this year J/K

Comment

Can't say I'm really anticipating anything from this year's E3. The triple A industry has gotten to the point where anything shown isn't what you'll actually be playing (a bug ridden, unfinished mess that lacks the promised content) that I'm completely exhausted by all the BS they spout.
                            Last edited by MartyG; 05-06-2019, 19:22.

Comment

Death Stranding is a fresh new take on walking sims! Being in third person shifts the paradigm to a watching someone else walking simulator. GOTY. But only in 4K obviously.

And hit the undead giant enemy alien crabs in their weak spot for massive damage.
                              Last edited by kryss; 05-06-2019, 12:51.

Comment

I just can't wait to see all the new, shiny, 4K, GOAT, "CONSOLE EXCLUSIVE" titles that Microsoft will announce.

Every single one of them will be the best gaming experience...ever!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X