Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure there's a dedicated thread, but the forum search function is not cooperating...anyway, the Intellivision Amico has been delayed again.

Comment

Is the Amico even real?!

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
        I'm sure there's a dedicated thread, but the forum search function is not cooperating...anyway, the Intellivision Amico has been delayed again.

No surprises there. Its a sack of ****e anyway. Who on earth would want this? Oh, and the way baby Tommy has been carrying on I hope no one does buy it.

Comment

I actually want it to do well, but yeah my mind says it won't. I like the idea of simpler, family gathering gaming.

Comment

Zool RedimeNsioned will launch on PC (via Steam) at some time in the future.

Comment

Wow. I used to play Zool and Zool 2 on my Amiga. Great games back then.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                Wow. I used to play Zool and Zool 2 on my Amiga. Great games back then.
                I think you need to take off those rose tinted glasses mate . Or maybe by Amiga standards they were great games but by console standards they were awful.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                  I actually want it to do well, but yeah my mind says it won't. I like the idea of simpler, family gathering gaming.
                  Isn't that what a switch is for? At least that's how it's pushed over here in Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                    I think you need to take off those rose tinted glasses mate . Or maybe by Amiga standards they were great games but by console standards they were awful.
                    I don't doubt it for a second.

Comment

LOOOL zool, who the hell asked for this? The Amiga had many amazing games for it but platform games were not a genre known for quality nothing that could go up against the console stuff. Still remember the Amiga mags hyping up this crap as the new Sonic killer

Comment

Personally, I'm holding out for a new James Pond game.

Comment

The way I'm understanding it, it's coming from Sumo Digital Academy, which appears to be a student talent incubator thing. For them to have been given the Zool license to do stuff with is kind of nice, and probably the only reason that I'm not leading with a comment about how the originals were bum.

Comment

What's next, Wiz 'n' Liz?

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                              The way I'm understanding it, it's coming from Sumo Digital Academy, which appears to be a student talent incubator thing. For them to have been given the Zool license to do stuff with is kind of nice, and probably the only reason that I'm not leading with a comment about how the originals were bum.
                              Judging by the video, I think it's a Sonic Mania-style remake - as the scrolling seems very smooth, much more than it was in the original.

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
                                Personally, I'm holding out for a new James Pond game.
                                Alfred Chicken HD Remaster please.

Comment

Working...
                                X