Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

played some of Ubisofts Riders Republic 'beta' last night. Aside from the strange text to speech for everything single word on screen and the incredibly annoying Old Hippy man the game is extremely dull just like Steep, how you make rocket wing suits bland and slow is beyond me.

I had mild fun with the BMX'ing but the intentional lag on the camera turning 2 seconds after the rider does takes some getting use to, could see it in action with everything single person i was in for 5 vs events with just going off the cliff or into a rock wall right at the start, so i ended up winning every event with 30+ seconds to spare.
    Last edited by Tobal; 26-08-2021, 10:47.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
      played some of Ubisofts Riders Republic 'beta' last night. Aside from the strange text to speech for everything single word on screen and the incredibly annoying Old Hippy man the game is extremely dull just like Steep, how you make rocket wing suits bland and slow is beyond me.

I had mild fun with the BMX'ing but the intentional lag on the camera turning 2 seconds after the rider does takes some getting use to, could see it in action with everything single person i was in for 5 vs events with just going off the cliff or into a rock wall right at the start, so i ended up winning every event with 30+ seconds to spare.
      Honestly I think extreme sports games on regular consoles have had their day. The moment I tried these sorts of things in VR, I knew I'd never go near another 1080 Snowboarding tribute act again.

Comment

Dokev looks absolutely incredible, although I was slightly disheartened to read it's an MMO. Maybe it could be my first. Definitely one of the most intriguing games on the release slate.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
          Dokev looks absolutely incredible, although I was slightly disheartened to read it's an MMO. Maybe it could be my first. Definitely one of the most intriguing games on the release slate.
          Feel heartened again!

though i'm willing to bet it be a Genshin Impact like co-op if you want it.

Comment

Oh, interesting, thanks! I had obviously some misreporting.

I'm really looking forward to learning more about the game.

Comment

Deathsmiles 1&2 switch collection available for preorder from amazon jp for anyone that's interested there's also a version for ps4 but you'll have to search for that yourselves. Seems there's various bundles with varying extra tat but this is just the regular special edition with amazon bonuses.
              Last edited by importaku; 26-08-2021, 20:24.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                Deathsmiles 1&2 switch collection available for preorder from amazon jp for anyone that's interested there's also a version for ps4 but you'll have to search for that yourselves. Seems there's various bundles with varying extra tat but this is just the regular special edition with amazon bonuses.
                https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/dp/B09...games&sr=1-457
                Or just click where it says PS4...The 特装版 has a special arrange soundtrack CD and an extra DLC character it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                  https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/dp/B09...games&sr=1-457
                  Ordering this in a heartbeat
                  Trying to decide which one I really want though lol

Neil

Comment

Blizzard are changing Overwatch's McCree name because he is (was?) a namesake of one of the employees let go due to the recent scandals.

Comment

That will fix everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                        That will fix everything.

Well of course, they are fixing the problem by hiding it the best they can.

Comment

The character’s new name is The Mysoginizerator!

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                            The character’s new name is The Mysoginizerator!
                            Perfect

Comment

Why do I get the feeling that Chinese corporate giants buying up other nations talent and companies when under the thumb of a dictatorship like this is an immense problem waiting to happen?

Comment

Cotton Rock'n'Roll trailer

Comment

Working...
                                X