Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s a real shame. I would have loved a sequel.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
      That’s a real shame. I would have loved a sequel.
      I guess we'll never know if there's a "be careful what you wish for" going on here. Still, I would've loved the team to go on and make more, because even if it wasn't great, I could just not buy it.

To everyone, if you're after more, consider Freedom Planet, and the 2nd game in that series is out soon too.

Comment

[MENTION=7343]prinnysquad[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
          https://comicbook.com/gaming/news/so...t-sega-report/
          A report that Sega of America caused the cancellation of Sonic Mania 2
          Sega realised it would tarnish the reputation of the Sonic franchise by releasing too many good Sonic games.

Comment

Seems quite a few PC games are dropping Denuvo.
            Tomb raider for example has also seen a 10% increase in performance with it removed. Seems crazy to me that an anti piracy software can cripple a game.

Comment

It's about time. Games dropping Denuvo also see some spike in sale numbers, quite a lot of people prefer to either not buy a Denuvo game altogether, or buy it and then pirate it to aboid Denuvo.

Comment

It'll probably be temporary in terms of older games, rumbles are it's to do with Denuvo having issues with Intels new processors so once Denuvo updates to work fine new titles will be good to go. TBH, everything I've read has always suggested there's little point in companies shelling out for Denuvo outside the first month or so of release unless your game is a long running massive seller, it's good to protect launch sales but offers little for the fee after that

Comment

Nintendo Japan have highlighted differences between the Japanese and Western versions of the Zelda games on the Zelda Game&Watch.
                  『ゼルダの伝説』が発売されてから35年の節目を迎える今年、懐かしのゼルダタイトルが、いつでもどこでも楽しめる『ゲーム&ウオッチ ゼルダの伝説』が登場します。発売日の11月12日(金

Comment

I don’t read Japanese!

Comment

Look at the pictures then! [MENTION=3144]Dogg Thang[/MENTION]

Or, here is the version in Canadian. I assume you can partly understand that?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                        I don’t read Japanese!
                        You won't need any language if you harness the power of the fifth eye. Forward me a small amount of earth money and I will share module one.

Comment

I really like RotD.

Comment

Tencent's purchase of Sumo Digital is being investigated by the US Security Panel

Comment

TGM (Tetris the Grand Master) is seemingly coming to home consoles, but for reasons outside of Arika's control they've had to postpone the official announcement. It also seems there's also the possibility of another new TGM if this to-be-announced version does well.

No real details on which version it is that's coming home; you can already get hold of one version for the Japanese 360, but I'm assuming this will be based around one of the later releases.

Comment

Eschatos is coming digitally to Switch and PS4 on November 18. Right now only in Japan, but there are plans for an international release.

Last edited by briareos_kerensky; 02-11-2021, 05:48.

Comment

Working...
                                X