Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as it doesn't spread to amazon japan i'm not too fussed but if it does the japanese government needs to be alerted for the incoming recession caused by me not spending in japan

Comment

At that point you'll just have to establish your flat legally as a conbini and install one of those kiosks for paying bills and buying stuff online, then pay your Amazon.co.jp bills that way. Easiest solution I reckon

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
        Kind of gaming news if you buy games from amazon as they are stopping anyone from the uk who has a visa credit card from ordering from jan next year. Looks like my account with amazon uk will be pretty much useless from then as i only use visa. No news if it's the same with amazon usa or japan yet.

Cancelled my preorder for the amiga mini as i will have no way to pay for it, hope amazon is prepared for the fallout as they are gonna lose a load of customers.
        Visa have increased what they charge retailers for using their Credit cards Five fold and Amazon are trying to resist this, It's an inconvenience switching to not using Visa but people blaming Amazon for trying to resist massive fee hikes which will ultimately get passed on to the consumer is kind of missing the point of what their trying to do.

So it comes down to who you want to have a beef with, do you side with visa because being inconvenienced is worse let visa hike prices they obviously know best, monopoly's like visa are always good for consumers who cares if they have a 87% dominance in this area.

Or do you side with uber greedy retail monopoly Amazon who want to get a consistent fee per transaction, they haven't blocked all credit cards just visa ones so it makes you think visa's increase must be putting them way above the other card providers, or maybe they have a massive stake in Mastercard an this is an excuse to weaken Visa who knows whats going on in Dr Beavils head.
        Last edited by Lebowski; 17-11-2021, 15:52.

Comment

I think Alien Vs Predator said it best.

Comment

Anyone played The Hong Kong Massacre? It's currently £4.89 in the PlayStation sale.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
              I think Alien Vs Predator said it best.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                Anyone played The Hong Kong Massacre? It's currently £4.89 in the PlayStation sale.

[MENTION=9865]Colin[/MENTION] really liked this, I believe. Less than a fiver is a bargain!

Comment

The Hong Kong Massacre looks mint. Double Beretta bloodshed for a fiver … that is tempting.

Comment

My bank (Santander) switched my debit card from visa to Mastercard about a month ago. I guess now I know why.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                      My bank (Santander) switched my debit card from visa to Mastercard about a month ago. I guess now I know why.
                      Aye, First Direct did the same to me.

Comment

Yeah, I bought it and Hotshot Racing £2.39 £15.99 [MENTION=2540]teddymeow[/MENTION] is an enabler.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                          Yeah, I bought it and Hotshot Racing £2.39 £15.99 [MENTION=2540]teddymeow[/MENTION] is an enabler.
                          Yeah, well. You made me buy Ruiner for £3.19!!

Comment

Deffo going to play these though, but I'm trying to get Woovember out the way and it's demand to watch loads of films.

My mate is trying to get me to buy The Division 2.
                            The full game and New York DLC is currently £14.99.

I've downloaded the demo, but we've struggled to co-op game as regularly, post-lockdown.

Comment

Not announced the game yet but my studio is working with Ikumi Nakamura on our new game.

Comment

Exciting!

Comment

Working...
                                X