Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For a short moment, Bloodborne was on sale on the Japanese PSN for the very low price of 100,000 yen.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
      For a short moment, Bloodborne was on sale on the Japanese PSN for the very low price of 100,000 yen.
      What's that, like £700/$1000?

Comment

€829, or £708, or $925.

Comment

The Post Office is to issue a set of stamps commemorating UK video games:

Buy Royal Mail Video Games Stamps and Collectibles. Celebrate this latest stamp collection. Discover shop.royalmail.com.

Comment

I remember there was a dedicated thread to this but I can't find it...oh well.
            The English version of Disaster Report will shake Europe and North America on April 2020. NISA have the PS4 and Switch limited editions up for preorder.

Comment

The English version of Disaster Report will shake Europe and North America on April 2020. NISA have the PS4 and Switch limited editions up for preorder.
              Is this the one with Patlabor stuff in?

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                Is this the one with Patlabor stuff in?
                No That's Kyoei Toshi, this one is Zetsumei Toshi.

Comment

Oh hey. That's cool, I didn't realise that was coming. Feels like I've wanted this game forever, what with it being cancelled years and years ago before brought back.

But wasn't it quite rubbish in the end?

Comment

Is this the PSVR one?

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                      But wasn't it quite rubbish in the end?
                      Yes, I enjoyed Kyoei Toshi and the other Disaster Reports more. BTW, there is a full thread on the game; I was talkign about a dedicated news thread, but I was mistaken.

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                      Is this the PSVR one?
                      Yes, it has PSVR. You must complete a section before being able to play that part in VR, or at least that was the case when I played the original Japanese version...and, not having VR, I didn't really went past that.

Comment

Quite excited about this after an extremely long wait. I'm sure it'll feel like quite a dated game that is quite rough around the edges, but so did the very first one! Will definitely be picking it up.

Thankfully, Agetec aren't around to publish this one, so they shouldn't inexplicably give everyone bleached hair in a misguided attempt to appeal to western audiences: https://www.unseen64.net/2009/02/15/...saster-report/

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
                          The Post Office is to issue a set of stamps commemorating UK video games:

https://shop.royalmail.com/special-s...es/video-games
                          This is a really nice idea, finally having video games on stamps, but yikes, why did they go with these games?

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                            This is a really nice idea, finally having video games on stamps, but yikes, why did they go with these games?
                            Is that BMX-XXX? Blast from the past.

Comment

Nicely played chimpy lol.

Comment

brilliant!

Comment

Working...
                                X