Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"PAC-MAN GEO will allow players to experience the real world as the yellow guy himself in this geographic information game.

New York, Paris, Tokyo... make a PAC-MAN maze by choosing from a variety of real-world streets. Go for the high score on unique real-world streets and collect landmarks from famous places all over the world, even from the comfort of home.

PAC-MAN is at last hitting the streets of the real world."

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Looks like it is finally happening.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post

Looks like it is finally happening.
              awesome, it was a huge travesty that it got delisted.

Comment

Link isn't working

Comment

Scott Pilgrim VS the world is getting released again.

Comment

Turns out that 505 games didn’t have anything stopping them upgrading the game to the ultimate edition.

Nothing technical stopping them at all as they just did it accidentally, then quickly revoked it.

Absolutely hilarious cluster f.

Despite their detailed explanation of why they couldn't upgrade owners of the game and season pass to the Ultimate Edition, 505 Games launched Control Ultimate Edition and had accidentally upgraded owners of the Digital Deluxe edition to have Control Ultimate Edition. They state that "The...

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                      Scott Pilgrim VS the world is getting released again.
                      Has that been confirmed or are we still at the "maybe, we're talking about it" part?

Comment

Catching up with the Ubisoft Forward event, blimey that was awful. Filled with loads of guff that made it over an hour long. Fortunately I was able to skip through it. The only unexpected thing was Riders Republic and the Prince of Persia Sands of Time remake. It was a good game, but I've no desire to play it again.

The trailer for Immortals Fenyx Rising was particularly unpleasant, deciding to use James Brown as the soundtrack which didn't fit at all - it looked like it was trying to be an Ancient Greek version of Avengers crossed with Fortnite. I'm honestly not sure if it's a GaaS game, but given what was shown I wouldn't be surprised.

New game stuff

Immortals Fenyx Rising (aka Gods & Monsters)
                        Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Remake
                        Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game – Complete Edition
                        Riders Republic (looks like a different version of Steep)
                        Watch Dogs: Legion
                        Just Dance 2021

And then there was monitisation updates on

Rainbow Six Siege
                        Hyper Scape
                        The Division 2
                        Ghost Recon Breakpoint
                        For Honor
                        The Crew 2

Comment

Looks like something Battlefield related is going to happen soon. Some content creators like Jackfrags have been leaving clues in their videos (ticking clock at the end of one of his), the official Battlefield twitter went down, which apparently means something, and when they came back they posted a clip of BF3's single player. Probably going to be that rumoured remaster to tide people over 'til BF6.

Comment

Andy Palmer, the man behind Arcade Club, is having the time of his life. He feels like he has been given a second chanc…

Comment

"The problem with jumping to London is logistics and the maintenance," he says. "We'd have to do a Birmingham hub first. I think there's more chance of us opening in the Midlands before London, because it's a hell of a drive ... so changing machines becomes a real problem. If we can half that by going for the Midlands, then that's much more sensible, and we can have some sort of logistical hub in the Midlands which can then share machines between all venues."

Yes PLEASE Mister Arcade Man! (Andy Palmer)

Comment

I enjoyed reading that this morning, I'd been curious as to who was behind Arcade Club. Makes total sense as to why there isn't a London one (and with the crisis I'm sure a potential one will be a very long way off indeed).

The delayed Blackpool branch will be next, then perhaps Birmingham...then maybe London?

Birmingham would be a hell of a lot easier than Bury as a Londoner. Much more viable for a day trip, an hour and twenty on the train each way rather than three hours.

It's immensely cool that Arcade Club exists at all. You'd never have predicted it happening and being successful ten years ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X