Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's hope the put some edible treats in the boxes they ship, at least their UK customers will get fed!

Comment

Remember the KFC console? No? The one that appeared to be a joke by Kentucky Fried Chicken? still blank? Well, it's real.

It's not a console per se, but more of an Intel NUC in a custom Cooler Master case. Specs confirmed include an Asus RTX GPU, i5/i7/i9 CPU options, and Seagate NVME storage.

Comment

Thought I would drop this one here...

To anyone getting a new console or games, or has been waiting patiently for the weeks since the next gen launches... Merry Xmas!

Enjoy the day, hopefully get those day one patches installed rapidly and with any luck the networks will stay up for the duration.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
          A bunch of Megaton Musashi videos (PS4, PS5, Switch; release date still unconfirmed)

I'll take a bit of that.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
            I'll take a bit of that.
            Kiloton Musashi is scheduled for mobiles at the same time.

Comment

I'm fine with the Switch version.

Comment

The X Box One version of Gal Gun Returns, has been cancelled. Apparently Microsoft didn't want the title on their console, despite the series starting on the first X Box with Gal Gun, of which Gal Gun Returns is a remake of.

Comment

Granzella have already started planning and protoryping Disaster Report 5.

Comment

Arc System Works are developing yet another licenced 1-on-1 fighter, this time based on the free-to-play action RPG Dungeon Fighter Online.

Looks very...Granblue Fantasy Versus-y.

Comment

Granzella have already started planning and protoryping Disaster Report 5.
                      They should set it in the UK, living here is a daily disaster

Comment

Arc System Works are developing yet another licenced 1-on-1 fighter, this time based on the free-to-play action RPG Dungeon Fighter Online

Looks very...Granblue Fantasy Versus-y.
                        Oh wow... They are going to make soooooooooooooooooooo much money.

DFO is a huge cash-cow.

Comment

Is it really? I knew about it for years, but it never looked like that smash hit like other f2p games, be on mobile or not. In fact, I only went to the main website to be sure my impression of what game it is was correct for the post I made!

Comment

One of the biggest MMOs full stop apparently.

Comment

Oh.

Completely oblivious to its success.

Comment

Completely oblivious to its success.
                                To be fair, that whole gaming sector is pretty insular, even to people like us who enjoy import games & obscurities.

People joke about how the biggest videogame companies in the world are actually DeNA and Tencent even though no-one's heard of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X