X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some footage I missed from a bit back of Atomic Heart

Comment

Yosuke Saito, and Yoko Taro are working on two new Nier games. Saito is the producer, and apparently took Yoko Taro a lot of effort to convince him to work on the games, and Saito himself said he'd quit if he could; he said that during a livestream that requires paid access, so it's unsure whether Saito was joking or not.

Comment

Capcom retro station anyone ? Gorgeous looking but approx $210 with only 10 games .

Comment

Originally posted by Junko View Post
          Capcom retro station anyone ? Gorgeous looking but approx $210 with only 10 games .

https://shop.retrostationarcade.com/?locale=en
          That looks so cool but, yeah, but stingy on the software front.

Comment

Fan translation for Yakuza Black Panther seems to be in a pretty good place!

Comment

Evo's Car of the Decade, created using Forza Horizon 4. Read more about gaming, automobile, cars, horizon, forza and evo.

Car magazine made entirely from FH4 screenshots...

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/re...-of-the-decade

Car magazine made entirely from FH4 screenshots...
                Wow, that's really clever!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  Wow, that's really clever!
                  I know right... they've done the adverts in between as well which is just a nice touch. I saw this on reddit and it was too good not to share.

Comment

Wish I was this good at Dirt Rally 2. My car tends to hobble over the finish line with three wheels

Comment

She’s really good! At 1:30 she did drive through a tree though. Was the game launched with /noclip?

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                        She’s really good! At 1:30 she did drive through a tree though. Was the game launched with /noclip?
                        No mention of it in the video/description. It goes by in a flash but she misses the trunk as far as I can tell.

Comment

Nah she misses the trunk by a hair. Awesome skills. Makes me want to play it.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                            Nah she misses the trunk by a hair. Awesome skills. Makes me want to play it.
                            Makes me want to upgrade from a pad to a full sim setup haha.

Comment

That set-up is impressive an' all but isn't going to be very practical for Street Fighter.
                              Last edited by teddymeow; 10-01-2021, 17:23.

Comment

Working...
                              X