This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fuse View Post
    Could-be-decent book about Pac-Man coming from Cook & Becker - link. For folks going all in there's 40 copies of the LE signed by Toru Iwatani.
    Different link with more pics:

Comment

Big thumbs up for all off the above.

This one's doing the rounds on social media today and getting a lot of folks excited; a complete playthrough of an unreleased (and totally unannounced) XBLA remake of Goldeneye. Worth reading the video description to learn more, but unsurprisingly it didn't happen due to licensing nightmares. The uploader seems to believe that this version will released into the wild some time this year.

Comment

Well i gave in, as i know i'd kick myself hard if i missed out on that really nice looking limited edition pacman book. Weirdly when you order it seems you are given a number next to your item i'm guessing this is the number out of 2000 you will receive. mines number 167 will be curious to see if it's true or not ÂŖ97 is a lot for a book but i like pacman enough to cough up.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
          Big thumbs up for all off the above.

This one's doing the rounds on social media today and getting a lot of folks excited; a complete playthrough of an unreleased (and totally unannounced) XBLA remake of Goldeneye. Worth reading the video description to learn more, but unsurprisingly it didn't happen due to licensing nightmares. The uploader seems to believe that this version will released into the wild some time this year.

It's a massive shame that got shelved, it looks like they were going to nail it

Comment

Looks like it's emulated and new textures put in. You can already play it like this, minus the texture work, on the "1964" emulator, with mouse and keyboard support even, if you want it. Perfect Dark too

Comment

Sounds like Gran Turismo 7 is going back to it's CarPG ways found in Gran Turismo 1-4.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                Sounds like Gran Turismo 7 is going back to it's CarPG ways found in Gran Turismo 1-4.
                That's what I wanna hear!

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                  That's what I wanna hear!
                  Think its what everyone wanted to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                    That link is everything that is wrong with journalism. They almost word for word said what he was going to say and then quoted him saying it. So it's like reading it twice.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                      That link is everything that is wrong with journalism. They almost word for word said what he was going to say and then quoted him saying it. So it's like reading it twice.
                      Journalism still exists?

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                        Think its what everyone wanted to hear.
                        No, it was all the grind that put me off early installments of Gran Turismo.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                          No, it was all the grind that put me off early installments of Gran Turismo.
                          Nah, that's what I like. I like using some **** Toyota for ages until you can finally afford a Honda Accord that feels like its driving at light speed. You feel like you've earned it.

Comment

I just can’t put that kind of time into a game these days. As long as you can’t buy instant gratification via real money purchases I suppose there’s a reason for the grind.

Comment

My biggest problem with the old GTs were finishing them, always got around 70% complete then it got hard as nails or too grindy. Think I prefer that way more than how it was like in Sport though.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
                                My biggest problem with the old GTs were finishing them, always got around 70% complete then it got hard as nails or too grindy. Think I prefer that way more than how it was like in Sport though.
                                Yeah I'd agree with that. Those 24 hour races and endurance races that you never do because who has 4 hours to do 1 race??

Comment

Working...
                                X