X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lollipop Chainsaw 2!

Comment

Channel 4 bringing Gamesmaster back. Kind of

Channel 4 is rebooting GamesMaster.A note on Channel 4's sales website reveals the plan to bring GamesMaster to E4.It's…

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
        https://www.siliconera.com/silent-hi...-announcement/

A new interview with Akira Yamaoka talks about a new project he's involved in which he expects to be announced some time this Summer. His follow-up comment about it however is very vague, and is of course being interpreted as "OMG NEW SILENT HILL!".
        FWIW, this interview has now been pulled at the request of an unknown 3rd party. There have been constant rumours of a Sony funded Silent Hill reboot so that might have something to do with it. Or it could be Let It Die 2 since that has been teased by Gung Ho.

Comment

CD Projekt Red have been hacked.

Last edited by fuse; 09-02-2021, 11:47.

Comment

Lol cd project rekd

Comment

I'm so tempted to get this today. It has a whopping amount of content and for £12.99.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                I'm so tempted to get this today. It has a whopping amount of content and for £12.99.

I'll buy it if it's an actual PS4 port and not a PS2 Classic.

Comment

Seems more than a port and apparently the netcode for online play is really solid.

- Update graphics and BGM (demo screens, cut-scenes, win-screens redone)
                  - New and old moves added
                  - Gameplay tweaks (Super Specials can be cancelled anytime via MAX Mode. MAX2 ultimate moves are "more impressive and easier to use"
                  - Challenge Mode (50 missions)
                  - Online (Player, ranked)
                  - 66 characters

Comment

I might actually pick this up. I was hankering for a go on it recently, then I remembered I only have it on Xbox (360 version, BC on Xbone), for which the online is deader than dead.

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
                      I might actually pick this up. I was hankering for a go on it recently, then I remembered I only have it on Xbox (360 version, BC on Xbone), for which the online is deader than dead.
                      I'd be up for some online if you do.

Same to you [MENTION=4957]hudson[/MENTION].

Ooh,, turns out I have it on PC as part of my Twitch Prime Gaming account.

Comment

I'd be up for some sparring. I have next to none experience of the game, but I'm always willing to learn to get to just above button masher level

Is it cross platform for online?

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                          I'd be up for some sparring. I have next to none experience of the game, but I'm always willing to learn to get to just above button masher level

Is it cross platform for online?
                          I'll buy the PS4 version and play it on my PS5.

Comment

Cool, I'm definitely up for some online. I've got 98 Ultimate Match, which is basically the PS2 version, and 97 Global Match, which is a PS4 port with proper online, and actually pretty decent, so glad to hear this is a proper version and not the PS2 game.

Comment

I feel like a bit of a one-trick pony of late, but there's physicals coming for that there KoF 02 UM via Pix'n Love and Limited Run.

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
                                Cool, I'm definitely up for some online. I've got 98 Ultimate Match, which is basically the PS2 version, and 97 Global Match, which is a PS4 port with proper online, and actually pretty decent, so glad to hear this is a proper version and not the PS2 game.
                                I bought 98 UM for £2 on PS4 and was a bit annoyed when the PS2 logo came up when I loaded it.

Same with KOF2000.

Garou and Last Blade 2 though are both proper PS4 versions.

Comment

Working...
                                X