This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
    I bought 98 UM for £2 on PS4 and was a bit annoyed when the PS2 logo came up when I loaded it.

Same with KOF2000.

Garou and Last Blade 2 though are both proper PS4 versions.
    Same. I already had Garou and fancied a bit of 98, so it was a bit of a pisser when it turned out to be the PS2 version. At least it was cheap.

Comment

ha imagine it happens on KOF2002UM. Phyumm! 'PlayStation2'

Comment

KOF2000 was worse as it isn't 100% backwards compatible on PS5. There's horizontal.glitching across the screen during gameplay.

Comment

I can confirm that it's no PS2 version. Had a quick go and I like so far. Backgrounds look a slightly higher res that the sprites.

Comment

Tried it online and got my ass well and truly kicked. I didn't get a chance to breath I need to find a character (actually 3!) to get comfortable with. It's proving difficult at the moment. I'm being very picky.

Comment

Terry, Vanessa any King tend to be my 3

Comment

bannin' knackle! As Terry would say

Comment

Pigs can't fly, but...

Despite poor vision and a severe lack of thumbs, Hamlet and other pigs could learn to be gamers.

Comment

After the CDPR hack, the rumours are the Cyberpunk source code has been sold.
                    With any luck it'll lead to a bootleg version made by a kid in a bedroom, which runs better and has loads more content.
                    I mean I didn't think the Cyberpunk debacle could get any worse but this really will go down in history.

Comment

Don’t worry, community will fix it.

Comment

The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles (an early Showa era take on Phoenix Wright) has been rated in Taiwan for PSN, PC, and Switch. No official release date yet, or if the game will have an English translation, but...let's hope so!

Comment

That's good news! Hope it makes it out in English.

Comment

Don’t condone the leaks and so on, but might have got a bit curious when hearing about this before can’t wait!

Comment

New BlazBlue game incoming in Japan...today!

But it's a free to play "chain combo x novel RPG" (Arc System's words) mobile game.
                              https://www.blazblue.jp/bbdw/

Groan.

Comment

We’re thrilled by this new opportunity to bring you even more racing games, more often.

It's official. I hope no one likes racing games.

Comment

Working...
                                X