Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are EA your individual IP will be assimilated and added into our own. Resistance is futile.

Comment

They only want the licenses, wouldn’t be surprised if codemasters disappeared in a year as a brand.

Comment

Much like Burnout, we will never see a dirt or project cars again.
        Itll be F1 every year with an ultimate team style bull**** and loot boxes.
        Everything else will be swallowed up.

Comment

As I've said to people in the past, give it until the next generation and it will just be EA, Ubisoft, Activision and the first parties releasing software, with a few indies doing digital only.

Much as I said the PS4 would be my last console, the backwards compatability of the PS5 is tempting me....

Comment

EA might have swallowed Codies but...

According to a recent US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filing, Saudi Arabia's Public Investment Fund (PIF), chaired by controversial crown prince Mohammed bin Salman, has acquired more than $3 billion worth of stock in famous video game publishers Activision Blizzard, EA and Take-Two...

A Saudi Arabian investment company has swallowed big chunks of EA, Activision and Take Two

Comment

It's not a simple investement company headquartered in Saudi Arabia, but it's the state-owned and Saudi prince-led Public Investment Fund. You know, the guy who ordered a journalist killed.

Comment

They own a ****load of SNK too. There were photos of some prince (not MBS) with a special gold version of that teeny tiny Neo Geo cab before the thing was even officially announced IIRC.

Comment

Knew SNK fans were no good...

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                    They own a ****load of SNK too. There were photos of some prince (not MBS) with a special gold version of that teeny tiny Neo Geo cab before the thing was even officially announced IIRC.
                    This is where videogames are, now. Any vestiges of it being a scrappy industry have now long since fallen away.

Comment

Happy 8th Birthday to Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.

Last edited by teddymeow; 21-02-2021, 09:14.

Comment

Eighth.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                          Eighth.
                          That's what I said, 10th, 8th...

Comment

Don't remember where it was discussed, but VideogamesPlus.ca have restarted shipping to the UK

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                              Happy 8th Birthday to Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.

Celebrating a game's 8th birthday is a thing? Is there more to this?

Comment

Thank goodness, I can now order some physical editions of switch games not available in the UK.

Comment

Working...
                                X