This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well this conversation aged well.

Tweet from the producer (ex-BioWare) on Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order.

So happy to be working on a single player story focused game again, no multiplayer and no MTX for #JediFallenOrder
    It’s gonna be a great game.

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
      Well this conversation aged well.

Tweet from the producer (ex-BioWare) on Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order.

It’s gonna be a great game.
      So the rumoured deluxe edition isn't a thing then?

Fair play if it genuinely has no mtx during its lifetime. Obviously business models, aggressive or otherwise come in different sizes. I still feel being cautious of business models is right particularly given the track records of some studios.

PS. I wasn't judging whether it will be a great game or not.

EDIT: Just seen the statement from Zampella. Good stuff. Also the reactions on 'Era are quite funny and mirror this conversation. 'I don't believe you...'
      Last edited by Digfox; 12-04-2019, 22:58.

Comment

Apparently Vince Zampela has also confirmed at the Star Wars celebration stream as well.
        I suppose you do catch more flies with honey, or maybe Disney have stepped in on EA.

The amount of bad press EA have smashed through with MT’s, engines that don’t work, closing studios etc there’s a plethora of **** EA have done maybe the most successful thing they could do is simply give Respawn a budget to make a kick ass single player Star Wars game, maybe just maybe people may buy it, play it and talk about it.

I do feel though that it’s only this series and Respawn that will ever get that opportunity. Expect dragon age to be riddled if it ever appears and anything after this.

Comment

Hopefully. I certainly don't think we need more live services. More (good) Star Wars games however...bring it on.

After reading Jason Schreier piece on Bioware/Dragon Age 4, it's hard not to expect the worst.

And lol at the 'itsatrap.gif'...

Comment

https://twitter.com/EAStarWars/statu...17677115760640

EA Star Wars
            No microtransactions. No loot boxes. And no, we won't be adding them. A single-player Star Wars story for those of you who are ready to become a Jedi.

I don't get it, in that it flies in the face of current industry trends although probably using ltd/gold/deluxe editions and pre-order bonuses. And maybe a season pass/DLC as well.

Watch the Star Wars - Jedi: Fallen Order reveal on Mixer, get KOTOR free - ResetEra

On another note free version of KOTOR if you watch the Jedi:Fallen Order reveal on Mixer. As noted on ResetEra no confirmation on platform (i.e. PC or Xbox, although speculation on it being a MixPot and therefore the Xbox OG version) but might be worth leaving Mixer running in the background. 1.30pm CT so that makes it 7.30pm BST UK time.

Comment

The disc less xbox one being 229 euro with only a TB of space ..... what a colossal balls up

Comment

Originally posted by Junko View Post
                The xbox one.... what a colossal balls up
                FTFY.

Comment

Yep, the systems a huge swing and a miss, only a muppet would buy one over the disc version

Comment

Originally posted by Junko View Post
                    The disc less xbox one being 229 euro with only a TB of space ..... what a colossal balls up
                    I don't get it - why would you buy one of these when you can buy a standard Xbox One S and have the option of playing UHD-BluRays or purchasing second hand games? It's not like it's smaller, cheaper or has additional storage capacity or that the standard S stops you using digital media.

The only thing the discless S does over the disc enabled one is lock you into Microsoft's ecosystem harder (and I suppose it'll be a tiny bit lighter). What a bonus.

Comment

Xbox One S All Digital, or Xbox One SAD as we like to.....ah Jesus Phil.
                      You signed off on that?

Comment

The UHD-BluRay is the very reason I upgraded from an original in the first place (and the reason I've not bothered with a PS4 Pro - if that'd of included one, I've have gone with one of those first).

Comment

250 euros?! Man I thought they’d price this aggressively. Really seems pointless at that price.

Comment

The world's fastest brawler is back. Experience cinematic kung-fu in the most epic stickman fighter ever made. Staying true to the original, you play with only two buttons. Every press matters, do not button mash!

One Finger Death Punch 2 - OUT NOW!

SPECIAL PROMOTION! Offer ends 22 April

-25%
                            £5.79 £4.34

It's only on PC at the moment, with other consoles in the winter.

Last edited by QualityChimp; 15-04-2019, 19:18.

Comment

mvegraveyard.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, mvegraveyard.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

"Konami, in celebration of its 50th anniversary, will be releasing three Anniversary Collections that highlight Castlevania, Contra, and its Arcade Classics.

These Anniversary Collections will be available digitally on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC and will each include a bonus eBook that is "packed with new information about the titles, including interviews with the development staff, behind-the-scenes insights, and sketches and design documents never before revealed to the public!"

The first collection available will be the Arcade Classics Anniversary Collection on April 18, 2019, and for $19.99 plays will gain access to eight games from the '80s - Haunted Castle, Typhoon (A-JAX), Nemesis (Gradius), Vulcan Venture (Gradius II), Life Force (Salamander), Thunder Cross, Scramble, and TwinBee.

Next up is the "first" Konami Castlevania Collection,which will be available in early Summer 2019 and is "designed to be a completed collection around the origins of the historic franchise."

The Castlevania collection will feature eight games as well, but only four - Castlevania (NES), Castlevania II: Belmont's Revenge (GB), Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES), and Super Castlevania IV (SNES) - have been announced as of yet.

Lastly, the Contra Anniversary Collection will also arrive in early Summer 2019 and will feature eight games, of which only four - Contra (Arcade), Super Contra (Arcade), Super C (NES), and Contra III: The Alien Wars (SNES) - have been announced."

Comment

Shouldn’t Haunted Castle be in with the Castlevania games?

Comment

Working...
                                X