Grand Theft Auto VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wakka View Post
    If they didn’t have the original music that would be beyond the pale. It would render these versions legit useless.
    This is important to me too. The tunes were a big part of the experience playing the originals.

Comment

To be fair on that point I was just responding to Fuse's speculation. I think it's really unlikely they wouldn't have the correct music!

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
        I think it's really unlikely they wouldn't have the correct music!
        I seem to remember any newer versions following the original PS2 and Xbox releases had tracks missing, deffo for San An.

Comment

:l

wai

Comment

Looks like these songs were removed from the 360 version of San Andreas, probably due to licencing. Not as many as I thought but still some big hitters.

Playback FM
            Ultramagnetic MC’s - Critical Beatdown

Radio Los Santos
            2 Pac - I Don’t Give A ****
            Compton’s Most Wanted - Hood Took Me Under
            NWA - Express Yourself

Bounce FM
            Fatback - Yum Yum
            Roy Ayers - Running Away
            The Gap Band - You Dropped A Bomb On Me

KDST
            Tom Petty - Running Down A Dream
            Joe Cocker - Woman to Woman

K-JAH West Radio
            Black Harmony - Don’t Let It Go to Your Head
            Blood Sisters - Ring My Bell

Radio:X
            Ozzy Osbourne - Hellraiser
            Rage Against the Machine - Killing in the Name

Master Sounds 98.3
            Charles Wright - Express Yourself
            The Blackbyrds - Rock Creek Park
            James Brown - Funky President
            Macer & The Macks - Soul Power ‘74
            James Brown - The Payback
            The JB’s - Grunt

Comment

Damn. That's a bummer. If they lay waste to the soundtrack of these games it will really damage them as versions to be honest, and will ensure they're far from 'Definitive'.

Hopefully the cuts won't be too significant.

Comment

I'm only hearing bad things about this Trilogy.
                It's has a very unstable 60fps despite being a ps2 game.
                It crashes regularly.
                Some guns have no sound effects.
                Its based on the mobile version not the console version, so things like fog effects covering the draw distance doesn't exist, so you can see the edge of the map clear as day.
                Because it's the mobile version, people and vehicles are limited, so streets are like a ghost town.
                Also, data miners have found that all the music tracks are there, just some are disabled.

Comment

GTA 6, the next major entry in Rockstar's best-selling series, is "well underway" and in "active development", Rockstar…

Active development confirmed to be well underway.

A day to tell the grandkids when they go to pick it up at launch

Comment

So... apparantly... this image from within San Andreas Definitive Edition comes from GTA6

Comment

GTA6 Heads To Miami, Adds Female Co-Lead? - Dark Horizons
                      Two lead characters supposedly with one female. It's said to be around 2 years away so given R* games always see delays that likely means 2025 at the very earliest for console, 2026 for PC...

Yes... there's an actual risk that this may yet end up being an early PlayStation 6/Xbox Series X2 title instead...

Comment

Supposed gameplay from an early build, looks last gen, is out:

Comment

The leaker is said to have around 80 videos

Comment

I'd play it. Looks very GTA5 in those, definitely an early build.

Comment

Looks good. How you would imagine, really. By god they’re taking their sweet time with it.

I’m glad something had leaked, I’m glad to finally get habeas corpus on this bloody game.

Comment

If anything I'm reassured that it has some similarity to GTA5 in these. Hopefully that sticks rather than ape RDR2

Comment

Working...
                                X