No announcement yet.

Playstation Classic announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think I'll hold off after seeing that list. Maybe I'll grab one if it gets hacked.

Comment

I forgot about Tony Hawk’s. what a cracking series. Licensing issues aside, that would have been a gem to have on there, the second in particular. I really miss the accessible, arcadey feel of THPS and Dave Mirra.

Comment

Only the first Wipeout is on PSN. As for licensing within the same parent company, you’d be surprised how difficult this can be if it’s not actually the same division. They often operate and, more importantly, submit accounts completely separately so it can be no different licensing from the same company sometimes.

A real shame for Wipeouts. I’d love 2097 and 3SE on my vita.

Comment

Yeah, I work for Polyphony and asked the big wigs if GT was gonna make it but there was no chance with all the licensing for these cars. Music is just the same. Makes me laugh seeing all these outraged people making lists of games that should be on the classic without even pausing for a minute to think about this stuff.

Comment

I first heard of it through a playground rumour; whisperings there was a machine that could run Ridge Racer, the game t…

Not so hot write up

Comment

Yeah saw that, seems sony really did the bare minimum required totally not realising why the Nintendo ones are so popular. No way is this thing gonna sell well, hell even in japan it hasn't sold out at all on amazon and they had the better game selection too. That doesn't seem a good sign, even the neogeo mini sold out over there on preorder lol.

Comment

The European model has PAL ISOs apparently.

This made me laugh too:

Comment

bet people can't wait to play those slower pal releases lol

Comment

This turned into a hard pass. Such a wasted opportunity.

Comment

My hype has been turned to stone...

Comment

PAL?? Pre order cancelled! What a shame. I had no other issues and was looking forward to playing RR4 and Tekken 3. But not in treacle.I was always NTSC - (UK)

Comment

I still can't get over them including Rainbow Six with this thing. Of all the games they could have chosen that made the cut?

The UI looks like it was thrown together in five minutes as well.

Comment

Seriously? Pal? The game selection was barely acceptable but that is unacceptable.

I'm out.

Comment

I'm out too. Sony's handling of its classic this gen, is shocking

Comment

This menu theme always sums up the charm of PAL PSX gaming for me. It was **** like this that had me swapping the thing for a Saturn ASAP.

Comment

Working...
                                X