Nintendo Co., Ltd.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
      Who is NCL again?
      National Cuck League

Comment

Newcastle Airport

Comment

Likely unbelievably ( ) I'm not doing a thread for Ninty's anniversary this time. I did see the anniversary come up on another site yesterday but I figured between various R|S's and RetroWars and this thread Nintendo have had a lot of airing and discussion so I wasn't sure there was much else to cover for a while

Comment

Drift on the Lite already? Seems remarkably soon and I would have thought it would take a lot more play to kick in but... http://www.nintendolife.com/news/201...he_switch_lite

Comment

After Christmas it is going to absolutely kick off in a massive way about this issue as Xmas present after Xmas present begins to fail and Nintendo struggles to answer for designing in a known issue.

Comment

It’s totally unacceptable, that’s poor build quality if lites are already showing this flaw. Even more sucky that the joycons can’t be removed so you are stuck with them. Least with the original you can swap them out, but either way Nintendo needs to get their act together and stop cutting corners.

Comment

If this is true aren't they failing even quicker than the original models? Could it be calibration issues or trolls? In any case, I'm sure Nintendo will ignore the hell out of the issue unless someone brings the law on them again.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                    If this is true aren't they failing even quicker than the original models?
                    Yeah, that’s why it sounded really surprising to me too. It seemed to be much longer before the drift issue became apparent on original units. I know mine didn’t kick in for quite a while and, when I went searching, it seemed to be around when a lot of them started having the issue. It’s not to say it can’t happen because I don’t know but this kicking in a few days in doesn’t seem to match what happened the first time around.

Comment

Gotta take this with a pinch of salt. Every gaming YouTuber is probably dying to be the one that is first to have a problem they can shout about.

Comment

Bowser realised the best way to beat Mario is to prevent him from moving properly in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                          Drift on the Lite already? Seems remarkably soon and I would have thought it would take a lot more play to kick in but... http://www.nintendolife.com/news/201...he_switch_lite
                          Jeez, I feel sick. Have two brand new in boxes ready for Xmas for 2 of my kids. The drifting occurred on both mine and my eldest lad's standard Switch. The controllers have been replaced with a couple of cheap wired controllers. You'd hope Nintendo had vigourously tested the hardware this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                            Gotta take this with a pinch of salt. Every gaming YouTuber is probably dying to be the one that is first to have a problem they can shout about.
                            This is probably true and it will seem widespread if you go looking for it on YouTube and may not reflect the actual size of the problem... but that said, every teardown has shown that the setup is unchanged so we already know it will be an issue as much as it is on current hardware.

So with that said, and Nintendo already having a class action lawsuit against them and the Switch Lite obviously not having detachable joycons, to me this is going to blow up pretty fast. I would at least hope Nintendo acknowledge an issue exists because they've been very quiet until now.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                              Jeez, I feel sick. Have two brand new in boxes ready for Xmas for 2 of my kids.
                              What are your other eight kids getting?

Comment

Nintendo Co. fell the most in nearly eight months after a weaker-than-expected debut of its Switch Lite in Japan, a sign of potential difficulty in broadening the customer base for its lineup of portable game consoles.

Nintendo's shares to an 8 month low hit - due to the underperformance of the Nintendo Switch Lite launch in Japan, selling roughly half of estimates. However, the news is being hit by accusations of market manipulation.

Comment

Working...
                                X