Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The switch should be like £100 to 150 tops, it's a knockoff of someone else's hardware with dodgy sticks. I still maintain it's a daft idea to combine their handheld and tv console into one unit too.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
      What are your other eight kids getting?
      ha, I feel faint.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
        The switch should be like £100 to 150 tops, it's a knockoff of someone else's hardware with dodgy sticks.
        Careful. That kind of common sense, non-Nintendo fawning talk will have the Bordersdown Forum branch of the Nintendo Defense Force on your case!
        Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 26-09-2019, 09:41.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
          Careful. That kind of common sense, non-Nintendo fawning talk will have the Bordersdown Forum branch of the Nintendo Defense Force on your case!
          Arl take em all on, Flash Gordon wobble board of death style, while wearing only my y-fronts.

Comment

Arl take em all on, Flash Gordon wobble board of death style, while wearing only my y-fronts.

Comment

I get the distinct impression that nobody can be arsed to argue these days. Or maybe its just the Vanpeebles effect

"He said what let me get my angry face on I'm gonna hammer on this keyboard for a good ten minutes pointing out all the reasons your wrong, oh it was said by vanpeebles!! Never mind.... I heard that guys was tested on, he's a medical marvel. I'm not sure how he survived that truck running over his head.

Comment

My Switch has been with Nintendo for more than a week and doesn’t even show up on their repair site so I mailed them just to check the status. They said because the first set of joycons had previously been “fixed” and yet then developed the drift again, that assessment takes longer in repeat cases. I’m wondering if that is also a possible reason why they wanted my entire system this time. But it makes me think - is it possible that they have ignored this drift problem for so long that they still haven’t actually got a firm fix for it at all? Are individual repair people faffing around trying to get parts back to their original state, which is still flawed, rather than it being tackled centrally as an issue that needs addressing? It would be mad if that was the case at this stage. And yeah, not a good sign for the Lite at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                  My Switch has been with Nintendo for more than a week and doesn’t even show up on their repair site so I mailed them just to check the status.
                  Someone has sat on the screen by accident.

Comment

it's a knockoff of someone else's hardware
                    That's pretty much all consoles these days though... Which is, in itself, a bit of a shame, though good for developers.

Comment

Someone has sat on the screen by accident.
                      Which is why you record the serial numbers of everything you send off to make sure you get back your own machine and not some crap condition refurb.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                        Which is why you record the serial numbers of everything you send off to make sure you get back your own machine and not some crap condition refurb.
                        Well when it comes to my joycons, they could send me back a couple of croissants and they’d be an improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                          Well when it comes to my joycons, they could send me back a couple of croissants and they’d be an improvement.
                          Nintendough

Comment

Nintendough
                            SUPER MARIO BAKER!

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                              SUPER MARIO BAKER!
                              Yoshi no cookie

Comment

These puns are killing me, I’m bread serious.

Comment

Working...
                                X