Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hold on, [MENTION=3144]Dogg Thang[/MENTION].

They say it's a chargeable repair? And they are already fixing it? Before telling you how much it will cost and getting your okay to go ahead and fix it?

Ninten-dodgy.

Comment

Joke-con

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
        Hold on, [MENTION=3144]Dogg Thang[/MENTION].

They say it's a chargeable repair? And they are already fixing it? Before telling you how much it will cost and getting your okay to go ahead and fix it?

Ninten-dodgy.
        That’s what they told me, yeah. They first checked if it was under warranty and it’s not so they said it would cost to have them repaired, And I asked how much and they said they didn’t know yet but they wouldn’t go ahead without clearing how much it would cost. And yet now I have a load of mails telling me that the repairs are underway. So it will be curious to see how this will go.

Comment

Hopefully it's being done for free. And their admin/process just isn't that smooth or well run to at least tell you that.

Comment

Update: Apparently I will have my Switch and seemingly three out of four Joycons back on Monday (no mention of the 4th one but I’m guessing, hoping, that it will come back too). Still no word on any fee either so yeah, maybe... just maybe it’s free?

Comment

The price of repair was your firstborn... joy-con.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                The price of repair was your firstborn... joy-con.
                Seems like it.

Also, if their email system is to be believed, what was sent in one package is all being delivered by DPD as separate items.

Comment

One is an empty returns box for your trousers.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                    One is an empty returns box for your trousers.
                    Nothing wrong with [MENTION=3144]Dogg Thang[/MENTION]'s Joycons. He was just using them for dowsing.

Comment

New SRW game has English on all versions...which you can't turn off. To play in Japanese I have to change my system settings and restart the system. On the plus side, that means that SRWX coming out in January will too for any interested.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                        New SRW game has English on all versions...which you can't turn off. To play in Japanese I have to change my system settings and restart the system. On the plus side, that means that SRWX coming out in January will too for any interested.
                        I’ve even had that happen with BRs. Suicide Squad was all in English(with French/Spanish/etc subs). I had to change my PS3 to Japanese to get the Japanese menu and subtitles.

Comment

Loving the Lite so far, just perfect. I was afraid the grey one would be a bit too boring but it's perfect in hand. The announcement trailer made the grey look very light grey, while they over saturated the turquoise and yellow ones. The grey one is a very dark grey, bordering on a light black, while the turquoise looks more baby blue than turquoise in hand.

Will probably pick up another Lite down the line. Would love a red, purple or dark green Lite, and if they never put any of those out I'll probably get a turquoise one, though the yellow one looks fantastic as well and was the color I originally wanted. I have a feeling they'll stick with the launch colors and the rest will be game related like the Pokemon one. No chance we're not getting an Animal Crossing Lite edition for example.
                          Last edited by Nico87; 06-10-2019, 11:28.

Comment

Dr Kawashima's Brain Training coming to Switch in Japan Dec 27th

Comment

now thats a blast from the past, will it be as popular though? The DS market is not the switch market there was some transition but a lot of people moved away from the ds/3ds

Comment

I imagine it'll sell pretty well in Japan. The main page does talk about taking part in a worldwide brain training competition, so I imagine an overseas release is not far off.
                                It does also point out that not all features are available on the Switch Lite.

Comment

Working...
                                X