This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    This is how they get you. Look at you all falling over to worship at the feet of the master, slaves to the pretty paint job. Look at you all.
    I am Nintendo's bitch

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
      That's deffo the best LE they've done for the system. Really nice.
      I think it's the best LE they've done for any of their systems. I'm not even a fan of Animal Crossing and I want it.

Comment

Looks like an etsy custom!

Comment

I'd probably feel the same enthusiasm for an F-Zero LE Switch with a new F-Zero game included. Then I'd actually own a Switch. But Nintendo aren't interested in catering to some old school F-Zero fan.

Comment

Um, is the game actually included?

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
              What do you need a game for? Look how pretty the system is! LOOK AT IT!

Comment

*slaps Dogg*

GET IT TOGETHER MAN!!

Comment

Allegedly Platinum to do a Kickstarter to bring Wonderful 101 to switch

Comment

The back looks nice but that dock looks tacky AF. The joycon colours are nice though.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                      Digital download code in the EU special edition.

Comment

A new Sony survey is asking PlayStation 4 owners whether they'd be keen on Remote Play on Nintendo Switch.The appropria…

Sony has asked gamers if they'd like to see Remote Play appear on Switch

Comment

This is embarrassing for all concerned if it is true, and by all I mean Platinum, Nintendo & Sony.

Crowdfunding really shouldn't be needed for this. It really, really shouldn't. But alas, the precedent has long been set for this kind of crap to become all too prevalent in modern gaming now.
                          Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 01-02-2020, 18:51.

Comment

Was just going to post this.

Well if it happens at least [MENTION=1482]dataDave[/MENTION] will get his switch port of W101.

Comment

I won't be kickstarting it, though. I don't hand money over if I'm not receiving a product or service there and then. I'll preorder upcoming consoles (for a very small fee) but that's my limit.

There's no reason why they can't spend 12 months porting it and selling a million of them for massive profit. They could even generate interest for a sequel.

Comment

Honestly I think it's smart. They get to see whether it's worth doing, financially, before doing it.

Comment

Working...
                                X