This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wargame View Post
    Thanks for the heads up, was just on the underground, had my favourite seat but gave up a 40 minute snooze to get off and place an order.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
    I've got a Nintendo Store Order secured for you mate.

Comment

Or if you don’t need it a spare for someone else at cost and postage

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
        Or if you don’t need it a spare for someone else at cost and postage
        @DoggThang is the one that needs it. I have one in order with Ninty thanks.

Comment

Great! @DT I’ve got you one!

Comment

I got DT one

You can send him one if you want instead! We're overflowing with Zelda LEs on here!

Comment

Whoops! I seem to have caused a mess. Thanks to both of you. Yes, Wakka has me sorted. But if you have any trouble offloading yours, ItsThere, let me know and I’ll sort you out so you’re not out of pocket.

Comment

No problem. It’s open to any other blue member on here before it goes on eBay.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
                  No problem. It’s open to any other blue member on here before it goes on eBay.
                  Can i take it please?

Comment

Incredibly impressed at how good Virtua Racing is. I honestly thought it would be a quick trip down memory lane and that would be it. But damn or looks beautiful.

Comment

Yes mate. PM me closer to release date and Il sort you

Comment

There's a new Tegra chip coming - it's in a new hardware revision for the Shield Android TV streamer and all the evidence points to it appearing in a new Switch too. So what links the two devices and what can this new Tegra actually deliver?

Comment

Is it true that Virtua Racing online hi-scores are only uploaded if you have a Nintendo Online subscription? If that's true then it's among the most miserly decisions I've ever seen and frankly puts me off buying such a cynically-constructed product.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                            Apparently What Remains Of Edith Finch is coming to Switch. It’s a beautiful experience that I’d highly recommend. The only thing to keep an eye out is that I seem to remember it being quite heavy graphically so it will be interesting to see what the performance is like on Switch.
                            Turns out this is coming out on the 4th of July. That's soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Digfox View Post
                              It's a me! Mariko!

Comment

Originally posted by bcass View Post
                                Is it true that Virtua Racing online hi-scores are only uploaded if you have a Nintendo Online subscription? If that's true then it's among the most miserly decisions I've ever seen and frankly puts me off buying such a cynically-constructed product.
                                I've had an account for a month or so now, but it certainly was the case when it first came out in Japan. Pretty ridiculous, I've never experienced that before. Outrun didn't require an account, so I don't see why this should.

Comment

Working...
                                X