X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    Wait, what?! What did I miss?!
    They made two real-time games called Battalion Wars.

Comment

Oh yeah. Googling them, they look familiar but I didn't play them at all. I'm not sure I knew they were tied into Advance Wars.

Comment

Ok, let me just lay this on the line. The naming of the series became very stupid. They should be named after the system they're on. It started with Famicom Wars, then GB Wars, SFC Wars, Advance Wars (Game Boy Wars Advance in Japan). That's fine. But then Advance Wars DS? What's the "Advance" doing there in the title? The Japanese title is Famicom Wars DS! WHAT!? Battalion Wars is Totsugeki Famicom Wars in Japan. Advance Wars Days of Ruin (what happened to "DS"?) wasn't even released in Japan. What a mess. And you just KNOW if they ever make another one on the Switch, it will still be called Advance Wars.

Comment

Completely pushing aside the constant Switch Pro rumours and the physical design issues surrounding releasing this, a new rumour has been reported that late this year Nintendo will essentially launch a cheaper Nintendo Switch Lite

Comment

If the Switch goes sub £200 I would get one. I just can’t justify circa £300 for a third system.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
              If the Switch goes sub £200 I would get one. I just can’t justify circa £300 for a third system.
              I fully expect when Nintendo says cheaper, they actually mean well make it more expensive for no reason.

Comment

I think, as much as these rumours keep coming up for Switch, we're still waiting for the systems second year on the market to finish and it's selling like gangbusters. I don't think selling a £200 smaller Switch this year would do much to the system other than hurt sales of the £280 current version and if Nintendo makes good profit off the current system it just seems like a bad time to mess with SKU's and more like wishful thinking from speculators. Too many think of the Switch in the same way they do the DS, 3DS etc and expect similar patterns from Nintendo on that front - likely to their disappointment as tbh I see little to suggest Nintendo thinks the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                  Too many think of the Switch in the same way they do the DS, 3DS etc and expect similar patterns from Nintendo on that front - likely to their disappointment as tbh I see little to suggest Nintendo thinks the same way.
                  Yep, I agree. I do think it might not be long before we see a slight redesign but likely something barely noticeable because there really isn't much to play with unless they totally break joycon compatibility and I don't think they'll do that. In a couple of years, I'm sure we'll get the budget version but I wouldn't count on it any time soon.

Comment

Anyone know if and when Wargroove might fing its way to the Japanese store?

Comment

Hamster has confirmed that it will have a new NeoGeo game ready to go on Switch this week. On February 7, Puzzle Bobble 2 will be available worldwide. Here’s an overview: Puzzle Bobble 2 is an action puzzle game released by Taito in 1995 as the second sequel of PUZZLE BOBBLE. Bub and Bob, the bubble spitting dragons from the...

Puzzle Bobble 2 inbound!

Comment

Originally posted by Marius View Post
                        Anyone know if and when Wargroove might fing its way to the Japanese store?
                        Looks like it went up today.

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Direct announced for tomorrow. 22:00 UK time

Comment

Originally posted by Nico87 View Post
                              Direct announced for tomorrow. 22:00 UK time
                              2pm Pacific
                              5pm Eastern
                              11pm Central Europe
                              7am Japan (Thursday)

Comment

If it's 35 minutes of Fire Emblem gameplay I'll be livid

End of financial year is looming, time to get that first quarter 2019/2020 line up sorted.

And Metroid Prime Trilogy Remastered

Comment

Working...
                                X