Google Stadia: Thread 01

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wakka View Post
    This for me is the big missed opportunity of Stadia. As the gateway to the web, Google are uniquely positioned to throw users straight into games from search, YouTube, Gmail, etc.
    And that's not even mentioning the fact that they are the creators of Android - the world's most popular operating system on mobile devices.

It honestly beggars belief that they've managed to make Stadia fail in such spectacular fashion despite launching it from a position of such strength.

Comment

Less than 20% of the workforce left working on Stadia as Google refocuses on selling its tech to third parties. The vultures are circling...

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
        https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...-third-parties
        Less than 20% of the workforce left working on Stadia as Google refocuses on selling its tech to third parties. The vultures are circling...
        A space in a certain graveyard awaits, no doubt.

Comment

I'm surprised it has taken this long to be honest...

Comment

Not...dead...yet...House Of The Dead remake coming to Stadia, apparently.

House of the Dead Remake is seemingly on its way to Stadia.While we've yet to have the news formally confirmed, informa…

Comment

Some rumours coming out that Stadia is shutting down after this summer.
              If this is to be believed, any games you've got will not be accessible once its shut down.

Comment

Shocked pikachu face

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                  Shocked pikachu face
                  Yeah like all rumours I don't believe 99% of them. But honestly, this has been on the cards 6 months after it launched, plus its google so I'm willing to bet its true.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                    this has been on the cards 6 months after it launched, plus its google so I'm willing to bet its true.
                    You spelt before wrong

Comment

This just in: bears still ****ting in woods! More at 10.

Comment

To be fair I wish they'd just kill it already... everyone has all but forgotten about it and moved on.

Comment

But i thought streaming was the future? Sniggers.

Comment

Lol, remember "negative latency"? What a load of horse****.

Comment

Whenever i see this updated.....i think must be dead now...and soon is the answer to that

Comment

Doesn't seem to be much to that Facebook post - Stadia have flat out denied it's true (although I would expect that) - but unless the source is more credible I wouldn't be betting my house on it. We can say the service is closing for sure when Google announce it's closing, and there still seems to be a fair number of people paying for it for some reason.

I wouldn't be buying any games on there tho.

Comment

Working...
                                X