No announcement yet.

R-Type Final 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any idea how much this will be for download version for UK?

Comment

Gonna guess about £30 will be curious to see how close my guess was.

Comment

Also, does it have any multiplayer?

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
          Any idea how much this will be for download version for UK?
          Its £33.49 on Xbox store. Glad I bought the physical Inaugural flight edition for Series X for £39.

Just had an email off the game collection informing me that they’ve dispatched the game

Comment

Don’t know why I bothered to back this on Kickstarter. No sign of codes for backers to download the game yet.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
              Don’t know why I bothered to back this on Kickstarter. No sign of codes for backers to download the game yet.
              Never ever had a code early when I've backed stuff.

Comment

According to a.mail.Granzella sent this morning, they are going to start code distribution today.

Comment

Although there's a problem with Xbox codes now!

Comment

Not got my STEAM code yet! ��

Comment

I'm waiting for Steam version too. Still no price yet and it releases tomorrow!

Comment

Suppose to be out now according to their tweet...

Comment

I was not an original backer. Steam just says 30th April.

Looking forward to this though. Hope it supports Ultrawide - but won't be surprised if they don't/can't implement.

Comment

Doesn't even show up on the PSN store, but then neither does the demo. I had to find the link to the demo on PSN via a Google search and download it to my console remotely. Absolute piece of ****e the PSN store is.

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
                              Doesn't even show up on the PSN store, but then neither does the demo. I had to find the link to the demo on PSN via a Google search and download it to my console remotely. Absolute piece of ****e the PSN store is.
                              Cheers for the heads up. My copy for Xbox didn’t turn up today so I’m downloading the PS4 demo to take a look after the Switch demo

Comment

Fingers crossed with Japan being hours ahead there will be a code waiting for me when I get home in the morning. A new R-Type and a sour beer before bed sounds great.

Comment

Working...
                                X