No announcement yet.

Let's Get Physical (Physical)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heads-up that iam8bit currently aren't shipping to the UK. I've dropped them a ticket to ask about their plans, but I think it's fairly safe to assume why. I had a few things arrive from them only a week or so back, and have still got others pre-ordered, so I'm hoping it's resolvable.

Comment

Thank you so much for your continued support! As of February 26, 2021, we’re not accepting orders headed to the UK until further notice. This is only temporary.

Post-Brexit trade deals have changed up the shipping rules, which ultimately affect the cost, effort, and time it takes to move your stuff from our Los Angeles warehouse across the pond and through customs. And before we can cut through all that red tape, we’ve gotta reconfigure some things on our end.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. Can’t wait to take care of you again soon!
      Still have some concerns about open orders, but will hang tight for now and hope it's resolved shortly.

Comment

Yeah similar thing has happened with Black Screen Records (which I’m SO annoyed at) they are based in Germany, said in January, yeah we ain’t shipping vinyl records to UK anymore sorry this may change later, it’s been 3 months now and no new news.
        **** brexit.

Comment

On the plus side, Limited Run are still taking orders from the UK. Given they've just made their No More Heroes pre-orders live, it's very good that this is the case. I'd be having kittens right now if it weren't.

Comment

Comment

Looks like LRG will be doing physicals for the Neo Geo Pocket Collection on Switch.

Comment

Is the Asian release available for pre order anywhere yet?

Comment

I've not seen it yet, but it's definitely coming - was explicitly mentioned in the trailer that was put out.

Looks like iam8bit got their UK VAT issues sorted - time to grab Spinch and Carto

Comment

Nice to see the Xbox One getting in on the physical release action for once with Andro Dunos 2 - https://www.pixelheart.eu/produit/an...-xbox-one-eur/

Comment

Monster Boy & The Cursed Kingdom is getting reprinted as a limited-edition collector's edition, release date TBC (not an April Fool's apparently).

As somebody who missed the original physical print, I'm likely to look to get this but I really do wish that FDG would just reprint the standard physical game again for those who don't want to pay CE prices.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                        Nice to see the Xbox One getting in on the physical release action for once with Andro Dunos 2 - https://www.pixelheart.eu/produit/an...-xbox-one-eur/
                        Have MS changed policies about minimum production runs? IIRC this was the only reason all of these small publishers refrained from MS platforms.

Comment

YYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

Great news for this to finally get a physical release!

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                            Looks like LRG will be doing physicals for the Neo Geo Pocket Collection on Switch.

Japanese release date is August 26th

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                              YYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

Great news for this to finally get a physical release!
                              Especially as the digital version isn't available on the UK PlayStation store. Have they announced a price for the physical version yet?

Comment

$44.99 for the standard edition, $99.99 for the collector's edition, it would seem.

Thinking about it, am also quite glad they stuck with the Japanese name, rather than going with Fever SOS.

Comment

Working...
                                X