No announcement yet.

Let's Get Physical (Physical)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news, the OST coming with being the cherry on top.

Comment

Missed the Monster Boy & The Cursed Kingdom CE pre-orders by a good few weeks. Of course, many of those who did secure a pre-order have obviously immediately looked to scalp them on Flea-Bay.

And yet somehow FDG Entertainment can't find in themselves to re-up the standard physical release and make it generally available - a move that would literally put an end to the scalping that the physical version of the game is currently seeing.

So, so sick and tired of this limited physical bullsh1t.
      Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 22-09-2021, 14:51.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
        Missed the Monster Boy & The Cursed Kingdom CE pre-orders by a good few weeks. Of course, many of those who did secure a pre-order have obviously immediately looked to scalp them on Flea-Bay.

And yet somehow FDG Entertainment can't find in themselves to re-up the standard physical release and make it generally available - a move that would literally put an end to the scalping that the physical version of the game is currently seeing.

So, so sick and tired of this limited physical bullsh1t.
        That one is physical in japan if you don't mind the hassle of importing & it's got english too & it's not price gouged to hell & back. The only time i'll do any of the limited company type stuff if it's def not available from anywhere else. Can't see the point of waiting for a western release for a lot of these kind of titles when i can just pick it up from japan months earlier.

Last edited by importaku; 22-09-2021, 16:07.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
          That one is physical in japan if you don't mind the hassle of importing & it's got english too & it's not price gouged to hell & back. The only time i'll do any of the limited company type stuff if it's def not available from anywhere else. Can't see the point of waiting for a western release for a lot of these kind of titles when i can just pick it up from japan months earlier.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/dp/B08...88KP9V2R&psc=1
          I did already know about the Asian physical version. Didn't know it was going for that cheap though, so thank you for the link.

Unless I'm mistaken though, the Asian physical is just the cart? The western physical comes with a pretty impressive (artwork-wise) instruction booklet.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
            I did already know about the Asian physical version. Didn't know it was going for that cheap though, so thank you for the link.

Unless I'm mistaken though, the Asian physical is just the cart? The western physical comes with a pretty impressive (artwork-wise) instruction booklet.
            As far as i can tell yeah it's just the game on it's own no special edition but i'll have a look see if there is one out of curiosity.

EDIT: Nope, the only other one i can see so far is the game & some pc wallpapers but that version is sold out but in the worst case scenario at least you could get a sane priced physical if you just wanted to play the game. Scalpers ruin everything.
            Last edited by importaku; 23-09-2021, 12:13.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
              In other news, iam8bit's regular (non-collector, non-$249) edition of Disco Elysium is starting to show up (it's available at ShopTo), however it's the PS4 version only. It would seem that...

Seems they changed their mind on this, but it's only available direct rather than through the usual distributors. Link here for the PS5 version.

Comment

Looks like hypnospace outlaw is getting a physical release, fangamer have it for preorder to release soon. Such a weird looking game & premise, I LOVE IT. Just the right amount of jankyness to recreate the nastyness of 90's internet hehe.

Hypnospace Outlaw for Nintendo Switch™ is now available in a physical edition from Fangamer! Each copy includes a bonus mini-CD and beautiful reversible cover art from Jordan Speer. The year is 1999. Sleeptime technology has made it possible to surf the internet while you sleep. Hypnospace is the first and most popular

Comment

I ordered one back in June and it's just shipped in the last 24 hours, despite saying it's on pre-order I think they now have them in hand!

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                    I ordered one back in June and it's just shipped in the last 24 hours, despite saying it's on pre-order I think they now have them in hand!
                    yeah i ordered couple of days ago and i saw that notice bar on the top of their website saying there's a 2 to 3 week fulfillment delay on current orders yet i literally got a shipping confirmation with a tracking number the day after i placed my order.

Comment

Livewire's Mushihimesama port on Switch is going physical via LRG.

There's also a special edition and, well... maybe the less said, the better.

Will I still buy it? Probably.

Comment

One of my favourites. Not keen on the box art though, I prefer the original green style one (like my avatar).

Comment

That arcade peripheral

Comment

I really don’t want to buy this again but I will. That arcade peripheral though, that’s a lot easier to resist

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                              That arcade peripheral
                              Lemme finish off that sentence

....is pure garbage. Seriously how can anyone at limited run look at that monstrosity & think yeah totally awesome way to play Think i can pass up on such a fantastic piece of merchandise i'll have to manage on the inferior setup i have compared to their amazing peripheral.

Unfortunately this preorder window has come at a bad time i'm already down for 5 games in total for limited run style preorders gonna have to pass on this one i think as i have a lot to catch up on buying & lets face it it's no crimzon clover.
                              Last edited by importaku; 26-10-2021, 23:04.

Comment

I've lost track of what I have ordered from these limited release companies. I know I have Dangun Feveron and Crimson Clover coming and the Cotton games from SLG but I need to go through my emails to see what else is due.

Comment

Working...
                                X