No announcement yet.

Let's Get Physical (Physical)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LRG seriously need to start calming their tits with releases and concentrate on actually getting out the ones people have paid for as it seems every single week there's another announcement of a release planned. They might get them out quicker if they didn't keep chasing more releases, as i have 4 currently with limited run & one for that crimzon clover i'm not doing any more paid preorders as i think 5 is more than enough to have potentially floating around the postal system in the next few months.

Seems lrg collector editions seem to be getting pretty lazy that mushihime one is peak laziness lets see a boring looking steelbook a crappy keyring and a mini poster all in an oversized box, woo such luxury

Comment

Yeah that CE is utter crap. I rarely busy CE’s these days, so unless they are great I’m out and that definitely isn’t great.

I’ve totted mine up and I have a silly amount outstanding. 3 orders with LRG, each with 3 or 4 games, 1 with Strictly Limited of 5 games and one of 5 games with First Press. If this wasn’t a high quality shooter I’d be out, as it is I kind of feel the need to get it.

Comment

Amateur numbers!

Comment

Was one of the few XS games that I really fancied a crack at, then when the Steam Deck poked its head up I thought maybe that'd be where I played it instead. Now, physical NSW and PS5 versions! Hooray. Whether or not they'll actually arrive before the Steam Deck option becomes available is another question.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
            Amateur numbers!
            Stop it, you!

Comment

Not sure if anyone has seen it but Limited Run Games are releasing a physical version of Mushihimesama on Switch for Pre-order today

Mushihimesama on a region-free physical cart for the Nintendo Switch. This is an open pre-order for a limited time Bundle it for $5 off! The Mushihimesama Standard Edition is also available in a Bundle with the Mushihimesama Arcade which is both Standard and OLED Switch compatible! PREORDERS CLOSE ON SUNDAY, Novemb

All over this

Neil

Comment

Looks like that SNK Fighting Collection has been cancelled here in Europe at least. Just got an e-mail from thegamecollection who have cancelled my pre-order and said it's no longer coming out here. It's also been removed from the Funstock site. I've banged an order in with Amazon UK to see if they cancel it as well.

Comment

Strictly Limited Games to publish Death Smiles I & II for PS4 and Switch. Preoders start the 7th of November. Release is expected for March next year.

The Japanese version (which includes English) will be available this December.

Comment

Need to be sensible and not buy even more duplicate versions of that game. Japanese copies are already ordered, do not need the SLG ones too...

Held off on buying Narita Boy before, physical might be where that changes though.

Comment

The Valis Collection that got crowdfunded through a Japanese site has been picked up for release by LRG too. The physical release in Japan is due to launch next month and as I understand it, already contains English versions, so this might be a little moot.

Comment

Fancy some Atari 2600 cartridges? Atari (or better, that part of Atari responsible for the Atari VCS) themselves will be manufacturing brand-new 2600 games that never saw release back in the day, starting with three titles: Yar's Return, Saboteur, and Aquaventure. Only 1983 copies of each game will be made, and they will beginshipping the 15th of December. Standard editions are priced at $49.99, limited editions at $149.99 (cart made out of premium materials, poster, manual with bonus material, pin, badge, certificate of authenticity, digital copy of the game playable on the Atari VCS).

Discover classic consoles and cartridges, modern titles and never-before-seen art and gameplay from Atari.
                        Last edited by briareos_kerensky; 16-11-2021, 19:01.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                          Fancy some Atari 2600 cartridges? Atari (or better, that part of Atari responsible for the Atari VCS) themselves will be manufacturing brand-new 2600 games that never saw release back in the day, starting with three titles: Yar's Return, Saboteur, and Aquaventure. Only 1983 copies of each game will be made, and they will beginshipping the 15th of December. Standard editions are priced at $49.99, limited editions at $149.99 (cart made out of premium materials, poster, manual with bonus material, pin, badge, certificate of authenticity, digital copy of the game playable on the Atari VCS).

https://atarixp.com/
                          Seems these have nothing to do with Howard Scott Warshaw, despite them being pitched as his creations - link.

Comment

My Dangun Feveron has finally shipped from LRG

Comment

That weird looking arcade paradise game where you run a laundrette and fill it full of fake working arcade games has been announced as a physical release. Was hoping it would get a physical as stuff like that usually ends up as digital only, it's been offered for physical on switch plus ps4&5
                              The Official online store for Video Games Publisher, Wired Productions! Exclusive limited edition products are just a few taps away!

I don't often risk preordering western stuff but i'm prepared to take a risk seeing as they have made it physical.

Comment

That's a good shout - I think that publisher's stuff gets listed on Limited Run sometimes, but it'll be much cheaper buying direct in the UK. I can't tell if the game is any good or not from the trailer but I'll likely take a chance too.

Loop Hero is meant to be pretty decent, and the pre-order starts tomorrow at Special Reserve over here.

Comment

Working...
                                X