Let's Get Physical (Physical)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phillv85 View Post
    First Press Games have a stack of games that are estimated to be ready Q1 2022, which gives them a little over 3 weeks. The total lack of communication from them makes me wonder if some of these games are ever going to be released. I'm pretty certain either way they won't be coming Q1 2022.
    For what it's worth I got this back in November. I ordered both back in January last year

Dear customers,

We are very sorry to inform you that the physical release of Ginga Force
    & Natsuki Chronicles needs to be pushed back to early 2022.

We had to overcome some technical difficulties, which unfortunately
    stalled the process and delayed the production.

Both games are ready to be manufactured now, but at this point we are
    too close to the holidays to finish the production within this year.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your
    understanding and patience.

Sincerely,

First Press Games & Rising Star Games

Comment

I'll get a dumptruck full of salt to take that with

Comment

Sol Cresta and Ender Lilies are very tempting but the prospect of having to order them from Limited Run Games and receiving them 'eventually' puts me off.

Red Art Games' release of Record of Lodoss War: Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth turned out rather nice, pity they couldn't have the preorder bonuses packaged with the game inside a cardboard box.

Comment

Pocky and Rocky Reshrined is £21 at Amazon on PS4 and Switch if anyone is looking for it. I didn't realise it was getting a physical. https://www.amazon.co.uk/ININ-Games-...64&sr=8-1&th=1

Edit: same price at the game collection so you don't have to give money scum bag Bezos https://www.thegamecollection.net/po...-ps4?sqr=pocky

Comment

That's a great shout, I assumed only Japan was getting a physical so that's one I can move over. Also noting that it's available at ShopTo!

Also found out today that The Ascent (former Xbox exclusive) is getting physical releases on all formats.

For those keeping tabs, Rolling Gunner from SLG and NGPC Collector's ed from Pix'n Love shipped this week.

Comment

Last few standard copies of Wonder Boy Anniversary Collection available from SLG.

Comment

Apparently, Square-Enix Asia announced that Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers Edition will be getting a physical release in its territory, presumably in multiple languages if their past releases are anything to go by.

Haven't seen pre-orders anywhere though...

Comment

Good spot, usual places (my "let's avoid P-A" pref: buygame2) now seem to have the Asian release lined up. Square-Enix are so inconsistent now though with these releases in terms of which gets physical, and which territory gets them. I see there's still a "physical" copy of Legend of Mana coming west in April, but that it is just a download code in a box. What is this, a PC game?

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                    Good spot, usual places (my "let's avoid P-A" pref: buygame2) now seem to have the Asian release lined up.
                    Of course, P-A now have Chrono Cross RDE Asia Physical up for pre-order!

I've never used buygame2 before. How have you found it to be? Recommended?

Comment

I've used the eBay store once and the website a few times; there's no hiding it's a much less polished experience (search often not working, some poorly designed pages, customer service responses that are clearly machine translated...) they have at least been reliable once an order's in. Saying that I've just noticed they don't have Chrono Cross listed just yet, and neither do YesAsia. I'll hold on for one of them, though.

Comment

LRG appear to be finally shipping their pre-orders of NGPC Selection Vol. 1.

Got an email from them earlier today with postage tracking details!

Comment

Just found out totally by random that unpacking is getting a physical release. Already enjoyed it digitally but i'd love a physical version, said i was gonna limit my purchases on limited run as they just take too long but i couldn't resist this one. Only just started to ship neon abyss & riverbond got emails today that they were on their way, still a handful i'm waiting on hopefully the rest appear this year too.
                          Last edited by importaku; 12-04-2022, 16:40.

Comment

Seems like the LRG partnership with Konami continues;

Comment

In the US, Target are taking pre-orders for TMNT: The Cowabunga Collection Limited Edition.

Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 20-04-2022, 09:25.

Comment

Limited Run just did their annual (no longer) E3-aligned event, announcing a whole bunch of new titles they've got coming; some 30+ games. There will likely be a blog post on their site with more details at some point soon, but their Twitter's a good place to run down the list. My personal highlights?

... and the big one?

HELL YES.

edit:
                                ... aaaand there's the blog post - https://limitedrungames.com/blogs/ne...ummer-showcase
                                Last edited by fuse; 06-06-2022, 21:21.

Comment

Working...
                                X