No announcement yet.

Let's Get Physical (Physical)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Short Hike is available just now at SuperRare - https://superraregames.com/products/...rt-hike-switch

Act quick if you're interested, it's only been up for an hour and is seemingly down to 20% stock already.

Comment

A Short Hike is already with me! Say what you will about some of SuperRare's practices, but at least when you're ordering from them, they seem to have stock on hand ready to go. On that note, I see they've picked up Necrobarista!

Also starting a 4 week pre-order window today at LRG is Dodonpachi Resurrection (Dai Fukkatsu). There's also a steelbook version and a collector's edition, along with another of those rather goofy-looking mini arcade cabinets designed to hold a switch and a JoyCon.

Comment

Just ship them straight to WATA for me.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
          Just got an update mail from Dispatch Games: whoever preordered Radirgy and Rail Sim will get digital codes while they ready the physical editions, which will include, for free, some extras. These codes will be delivered some time after Dispatch sends codes for Game Paradise on July 30th.
          I didn't get my Radirgy code until I emailed them asking where it was exactly, but I did at least get it. I note that there's more chatter about them though following a blog post highlighting that the LLC has recently been marked as 'inactive'.

Last update direct from the horse's mouth remains this -

Replies blocked too; always a great sign!

Comment

Anyone having problems trying to log into their account on limited run games today? tried to log in but when i click to log into my account i get a white page asking for me to input my email address & they will send me a 6 digit code to log in whoch never arrives no matter how many times i try. No idea whats up.

this is the page i keep getting

[edit] ignore, the stupid thing started working again actually got proper login page now must have been shopify crapping itself again.
            Last edited by importaku; 12-09-2022, 18:25.

Comment

Yuck!

Comment

The defence they seem to be touting for this is that this is VGA rather than WATA, and has nothing to do with the messy Heritage Auctions price fixing allegations, but it does still tie in with the general grading practices that plenty of collector types don't like; myself included. The money's going to charity at least, and hopefully they're getting the feedback that puts them off going any further down this route.

Few interesting bits from SLG coming up soon - the vaguely Kiki KaiKai-related Snow Battle Princess Sayuki, which is definitely a nice alternative to the resale price for the Japanese PS2 or Wii versions. Then there's Cannon Dancer / Osman coming too, though I'd also note that there's a standard retail release due for this in Japan too if you don't want to hang around that long.

Comment

Finally!

Comment

Yes at long last, hope it’s more than iam8bit doing copies though as I’m not ordering from their website seeing as they say if your stuff goes missing then they will not do anything.

Comment

I know VGP has been selling some of iam8bit's releases, not sure if other stores have as well. I also don't know whether their security has improved much since that breach some years ago...

Comment

If I had time this is where I'd post that "it's been 84 years" Titanic meme with a "5" crudely scribbled on top

Comment

Update from First Press re: Ginga Force.

Dear customers,

we would like to apologize for the inexcusable delays with the physical release of Ginga Force for PlayStation 4

While the production is indeed in its final steps, we have ran into an issue with parts that are crucial for the assembling of the full product. This is currently getting resolved.

We didn't have a proper time window for how long it would take until just recently, but can now predict with certainty that the game will be shipped this November.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding and patience.

Sincerely,
                          First Press Games
                          Last edited by Brad; 30-09-2022, 16:23.

Comment

OlliOlli World is getting a "physical release"...which will actually be a download code in a plastic box.

Instant pass. Pathetic.

Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 04-10-2022, 17:44.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                              OlliOlli World is getting a "physical release"...which will actually be a download code in a plastic box.

Instant pass. Pathetic.

What is the ****ing point in that? Bull ****!

Comment

I can't wait to find out about Garegga.

Mini Militia App Lock
                                Last edited by louzayong; 14-01-2023, 16:15.

Comment

Working...
                                X