Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No need to use Limited Run if you want a physical copy over here

Comment

Dose anyone know what happened to Shin-Chan Me and Professor on Summer Vacation, it was supposed to get a physical limited numbers switch release and it just seems to have never happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
        Dose anyone know what happened to Shin-Chan Me and Professor on Summer Vacation, it was supposed to get a physical limited numbers switch release and it just seems to have never happened.
        It's available for PS4 and Switch right now on LRG - link.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
          It's available for PS4 and Switch right now on LRG - link.
          Thanks i nearly missed it as well, I'd completely given up hope as it was supposed to be going up for pre-order last April. There quoting a 6 month lead time on it so its most likely not gonna be here till crimbo 2024 if the farce of my scott pilgrim preorder was anything to go by

Comment

The upcoming HD remastering of Capcom's 2010 NDS classic Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective is getting a physical release outside of the West.

Pre-orders are up at Play-Asia and the other usual places.

Comment

I've had the email from First Press games this morning that they've finally shipped Ginga Force and Natsuki Chronicles. It's a good job I wasn't drinking a hot beverage when I saw it!

Limited Run put out this blog recently and it's worth a read. Some noteworthy bits I've selectively snipped:

Over the last few years, our customers have noticed that our production and fulfillment period has slowed down considerably. Orders that once took only a few weeks to fulfill now may take several months. In some cases, those waits have ballooned into undesirably long delays.

This is a fact that we acknowledge, and we want to extend an apology to our fans and customers. We are taking active steps to reduce these long wait times. We want to be transparent about all the things we’re doing to make this happen while keeping the integrity and quality of our products intact.

[...]

Finally, the most exciting change we’re making is implementing our European shipping branch to better serve our customers across the Atlantic. We’re partnering with GOE (Game Outlet Europe) out of Karlstad, Sweden, which will handle our warehouse and fulfillment operations. Alongside the new fulfillment center, Limited Run will launch a Europe-facing website around the same time.

Comment

Reprint of Ikaruga for modern systems LE coming to Japan. Still haven't seen preorders on my usual sites.

Comment

I want a physical copy of Moon for something other than the Nintendo Switch...

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post

Reprint of Ikaruga for modern systems LE coming to Japan. Still haven't seen preorders on my usual sites.
                    About time as the ones on amazon japan were going for around 30,000 - 40,000 yen

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post

Nicalis published Ikaruga physicals in the West so hopefully they'll announce a long-awaited re-up.

Comment

And just like that all of them are gone from amazon and the resellers have slapped a extra 10,000yen onto the price yay what fun

Comment

Comment

Seems like super rare were aware of hell pie not having the latest update on the cart that fixed the crashing and other bugs seems they are going to make things right which is a nice bonus. Just got this email from them.

Hi all!

We have an important update for customers who recently purchased our Hell Pie release from us. If you're unaware, please refer to our previous update on March 17th regarding Hell Pie. 🥧

We pride ourselves on being open, honest, and pretty dang cool, so we want to reiterate what the issue was, and how we're solving it. Hell Pie's physical cartridge included an issue we and our publishing partners sincerely believed to have been fixed, which although has now been fixed via a digital patch, is not present on our physical cartridge.

While this has mostly passed on by now, and we're grateful for how those have reacted, it wasn't something we were ever going to sweep under the rug. We know, and have always known, what the right thing to do with this is, and what we'd expect from others as collectors ourselves. Huge apologies again for this mishap!

So, we've heard you! We're offering a reprint on cartridges for Hell Pie. Apologies for the silence over the past two weeks; we'd been exploring this since we were made of aware of the issue, but did not want to hint or over-promise while we had discussions with our Hell Pie partners, to avoid any potential further disappointment.

The Great Cartridge Reprint of 2023 🖨️
                            Our reprinted cartridges will include the new 1.04 patch on cart, which will not require a digital download. Unfortunately, we are not able to produce new, factory-sealed Switch game cases for the reprinted cartridges, for a multitude of enormously complex (and boring) reasons. We're also conscious of not unintentionally creating a mindset of two variants, or increasing the print run - it is still a 4000 release.

We do have a solution for collectors who like to keep games sealed though! For those whose copies have not shipped yet, we will repackage them with the reprint cartridge and seal them in our usual cello-bags with the trading cards and stickers. For those who already have their game, we can provide a replacement cello-bag and sticker for you to reseal your game with the new cartridge. We hope this solution is a decent answer for sealed and open collectors!

Timing ⏰
                            Given that we need to reprint the cartridges, we're currently looking at early May for our estimated shipping time, but please expect a little bit of leeway with that timing. We're working hard to get this sorted as quickly as possible. To get to print and to ship as fast as we possibly can, we kindly ask those requesting a reprint to fill out the form below by April 12th, after which we will have to close the window for reprint requests.

I'm happy with the game as-is!

Sweet! We know the reprint isn't required for everyone and am sure you're already enjoying your game. For those who are happy with the download patch, we can assure you this will allow you to finish the game, as our own independent QA team has now verified.

If you have a PB#25, SRG#85 Hell Pie game or SteelBook still awaiting shipment and do not need the reprinted cartridge, please let us know by clicking here! This will ensure your order will ship without any delays. For those with PB orders, Atomik copies are in hand and ready to go!

Okay... how do I get the reprinted cartridge?

Please click here for more details and complete our short form so that we can gather the details needed to send an updated cartridge your way. Don't forget, due to logistical complexities and needing to hit the button soon, please fill this form out by April 12th. We will not be able to fulfill any further reprint cart requests after this. If you already returned your game to us as part of our previous return/refund option and would now like the reprinted version, please also use this form.

Again, we're super sorry for how this played out and it's important to us to put it right!
                            With this reprint cartridge option, our previous return/refund offer, and hopefully being super clear and transparent about this issue as soon as we were made aware of it, hopefully we're putting this problem right! It's been a little embarrassing for us - we of course would prefer to have avoided this to begin with, as the solution is a lot of effort for everyone involved. 😅

As mentioned before, we'll have our own independent QA team check that every future release of ours has no issues of this level on the cartridge before going on sale, regardless of Nintendo submission checks and partner QA checks. This is not an issue we want to ever encounter again and we do not expect to!

We're launching Atomik this week, which we have verified works perfectly fine (in fact, I personally completed that game 100% on my Switch, and woooo boy good luck, that is quite a difficult achievement!)

Thank youuuu as always for standing with us, we have always appreciated it more than you know. ❤️
                            ~ Ryan Brown (@Toadsanime)

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                              Nicalis published Ikaruga physicals in the West so hopefully they'll announce a long-awaited re-up.
                              Looking how quickly Amazon Japan sold out, I figured I’d place a pre-order with Play Asia. I’ve been checking Nicalis’ website for some time now and without any further updates other than “coming soon”, FOMO kicked in and I didn’t want to risk missing out a second time around.

Nicalis should really provide a proper timescale for the new release otherwise they will undoubtedly lose a lot of sales to the Japanese re-release.

Comment

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
                                Looking how quickly Amazon Japan sold out, I figured I’d place a pre-order with Play Asia. I’ve been checking Nicalis’ website for some time now and without any further updates other than “coming soon”, FOMO kicked in and I didn’t want to risk missing out a second time around.

Nicalis should really provide a proper timescale for the new release otherwise they will undoubtedly lose a lot of sales to the Japanese re-release.
                                I agree with you. Nicalis have been slack/lazy on this.

I too have gone the Play-Asia route and pre-ordered, even though it's gonna cost through the nose for it with their prices and customs, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X