No announcement yet.

Let's Get Physical (Physical)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pre-orders for Ikaruga physicals in the West are now available again at Nicalis Store online.

THE SHOOTER FAN'S SHOOTER The definitive edition of the cult classic vertical shooter in physical form for the first time! With its unique polarity-switching gameplay, visual style and epic soundtrack, Ikaruga holds a place in many gamers' hearts. Now you can own a physical copy for Nintendo Switch or PlayStation 4 in a special limited-edition package. BONUSES Hypergun Edition includes:• Five-color instruction manual on heavy stock• Reversible cover sheet• Exclusive Metal Earth steel model kit of the Ikaruga ship (assembly required, recommended for ages 14+)• Premium foil "Warning" sticker• Sturdy outer box with metallic gold accents• Throwback Registration CardMetal Earth Version includes:• Five-color instruction manual on heavy stock with updated artwork• Reversible cover sheet with updated artwork• Ikaruga logo PVC strap (while supplies last)• Exclusive Metal Earth steel model kit of the Ikaruga ship (assembly required, recommended for ages 14+)• Premium foil "Warning" sticker• Sturdy outer box with updated artwork and metallic gold accents• Throwback Registration CardStandard Version includes:• Five-color instruction manual on heavy stock with updated artwork• Reversible cover sheet with updated artwork• Throwback Registration Card FEATURES Pilot your Ikaruga fighter and face off against enemy ships, switching polarity to harmlessly absorb bullets that match the ship's current color Spectacular 3D graphics, elegant level design, and challenging boss battles Two game modes (Arcade and Prototype), with support for single-player and two-player (local) cooperative modes Nintendo Switch version includes vertical screen mode, allowing the game to be played in its original arcade orientation! PLEASE NOTE: ORDER RESTRICTIONS Each edition is limited to one per customer. Details Platform: Nintendo Switch, PS4 Physical Release Date: October 27, 2020 Players: 1-2 Developer: TREASURE Co., Ltd.Publisher: Nicalis, Inc. Licensed and published by Nicalis, Inc.© TREASURE

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
      Pre-orders for Ikaruga physicals in the West are now available again at Nicalis Store online.

https://store.nicalis.com/products/ikaruga
      That’s a really nice physical edition.

Comment

https://store.nicalis.com/products/ikaruga
        Excellent, thank you. Cancelled my Play Asia pre-order and ordered this instead which works out slightly cheaper.

Comment

If track record's anything to go by, there'll be a Japanese retail release announced about 5 mins after I order, but it'd seem Steel Empire Chronicles is getting a physical release via Strictly Limited. Contains 4 games, per their blurb:

• Steel Empire (Remake). The newest HD version of the Shoot ‘em up, which has a leveling system. The more items you collect the stronger you get, but also the opponents will get more resilient, and the hordes will get bigger.
          • Steel Empire (GB Advance version). The GBA version of the Shoot ‘em up classic, finally now on a big screen!
          • Steel Empire (Genesis / Mega Drive version). Witness the beginning of this historical milestone of the gaming industry.
          • Over Horizon (NES version). Customize your weapon system and fight against aliens in this rare Shoot 'em up classic.

Goes live tomorrow.

Comment

Lost in play getting a physical release from super rare on april 13th, will def be picking this one up
            About Lost in PlayLost in Play is a journey through childhood imagination with thoughtfully crafted puzzles and colorful characters. Play as a brother and sister duo on an adventure to find their way back home. Between reality and fantasy, the siblings explore the enchanted forest of a horned beast, start a rebellion i

Comment

Castle Shikigami 2 is getting a physical version by Red Art Games. It'll have a new traslation, hopefully you can switch between that and the old.

Red Art Games will release a physical edition of shoot ’em up Castle of Shikigami 2 for Switch in North America and Europe in 2023, the distributor announced.

Comment

Quick question:

Would I be right in assuming that the JPN physical version of Tetris Effect: Connected for the Switch can play in English language?

Only asking because I'm considering purchasing that instead of paying LRG for the version they're selling.

Comment

Quick question:
                  Would I be right in assuming that the JPN physical version of Tetris Effect: Connected for the Switch can play in English language?
                  The game will boot directly in your console's language if that language is present on the cart, and many Japanese Switch games include English if the versions released close to each other

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                    The game will boot directly in your console's language if that language is present on the cart, and many Japanese Switch games include English if the versions released close to each other
                    Thanks!

Comment

1print are releasing sky racket next week, a game i had no idea existed it looks really charming,It's been out quite a while digitally. Arkanoid mixed with a shmup and looking a bit like steven universe with gorgeous animation.
                      Sky Racket Limited Edition ships May 5, 2023. Please read the description for more information.

Also came across these for anyone that loves inscryption it's not a game as special edition are already releasing a physical of it soon but devolver is making a special replica pack of cards as a collectible all packs contain the same 12 cards so it's more of an art thing to enjoy than trying to play a game with them but they are replicas of the real world cards not the in game ones. I came across them randomly so don't think they are advertised that much, they dont ship till july though just preorders at moment.

Sink back into the inky blackness of Leshy’s charming cabin with these ­­glossy 350gsm cards based on the award-winning game.Pack features 8 regular and 4 holo-cards in a booster bag.(All packs contain the same 12 cards)*All packs contain the same 12 cards, and are not a part of a playable game* Shipping Info: August 2

Comment

Quick question:

Only asking because I'm considering purchasing that instead of paying LRG for the version they're selling.
                        Probably goes without saying but online works fine too. It lets you select your country of origin but connects to anyone worldwide. Was playing it last night until the small hours… Jpn version comes with a very nice slipcase too.

Comment

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
                          Probably goes without saying but online works fine too. It lets you select your country of origin but connects to anyone worldwide. Was playing it last night until the small hours… Jpn version comes with a very nice slipcase too.
                          Noted. Thanks!

Comment

God damn it limited run, you go and pull this. One on my really wanted as physical list along with ghosts & goblins resurrection.

GetsuFumaDen: Undying Moon is on a region-free physical cart for the Nintendo Switch. This is an open pre-order for a limited time. PRE-ORDERS CLOSE ON SUNDAY, JUNE 4, 2023 AT 11:59 PM EASTERN TIME. GetsuFumaDen: Undying Moon combines intense roguelike hack-and-slash action with a stunning dark fantasy world, brought t

Comment

Seems there's some new Irem collections coming to modern formats, and Strictly Limited have got physical versions for them all up starting yesterday. Here's the thing: there are 5 (five) separate releases, and of course there's limited edition boxes with all 5 of them in, but you're paying up now for a Q4 '24 release when you're only being told what games are on the first release (Image Fight, Image Fight II, and X Multiply).

Exclusive Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 and PlayStation Vita games in strictly limited quantities.

Comment

Glad i snooped around the net seems Getsufumaden undying moon is getting a regular retail release in europe on july 14th so no need for me to have to wait a yeat for limied runs version. Seems only the usa gets to be stuffed with having to go with limited run however i haven't found anywhere online to preorder euro version yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X