No announcement yet.

Let's Get Physical (Physical)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LRG have managed to secure a couple of pretty interesting licenses: Trip World is up for order already, and now Gimmick!

They've also got a release of Akai Katana Shin if for some reason you didn't want to buy the Japanese release and/or really like long waits.

Comment

First Press Games must have a guilty consciene (or a full warehouse). Despite me bundling Giga Force, Natsuki Chronicles, Rival Megagun, Neo Navy and Crimson Clover together they’ve decided to just ship the first 3, probably because they’re going to delay the later two for about the twentieth time.

Really pleased about Gimmick as well, I’ll no doubt order that and wait 12 impatient months. Espgaluda 2 is coming up on a year since I ordered it now.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
        LRG have managed to secure a couple of pretty interesting licenses: Trip World is up for order already, and now Gimmick!

Is Gimmick! going to be an LRG numbered (exclusive) title?

EDIT: Just went on LRG website and answered my own question. It is not going to be an LRG numbered title, so it will likely get a widespread general physical release.

That said, I'm more interested in the soundtrack than the game so the CE is tempting me a bit! Hoping that the soundtrack gets released standalone.
        Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 11-05-2023, 09:26.

Comment

They've also got a release of Akai Katana Shin if for some reason you didn't want to buy the Japanese release and/or really like long waits.
          I contacted bitwave games on twitter to find out if limited run was the only way of getting it. Thankfully they said it's getting a worldwide retail release for the sandard edition in july so no having to pay and then wait a year for the game like limited run. Don't think the collector edition is a retail release though but i can live with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
            That said, I'm more interested in the soundtrack than the game so the CE is tempting me a bit! Hoping that the soundtrack gets released standalone.
            Just read the latest email from LRG and it looks like the Gimmick! soundtrack will be put on vinyl for general release to coincide with the release of the remaster. Pleased about that. Deffo getting a copy!
            Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 16-05-2023, 18:04.

Comment

Wavetale on switch gets a physical release next thursday from super rare, was hoping this one would get a physical.
              About Wavetale Speed through the waves, swing yourself from housetops with your net, and defeat an old nemesis to save the citizens of the islands. All with a bit of help from the shadows down below—and your cranky grandmother. Explore an open sea and the decaying archipelago of Strandville in Wavetale, a story-driven

Comment

PS4 and Switch versions of Eschatos are available via Strictly Limited. Good game, with the earlier Qute Wonderswan games (Judgement Silversword, Cardinal Sins) being a nice little bonus.

Comment

Dead Cells already has a bunch of physical releases, but they're doing another for the recent Castlevania DLC, including a special edition that contains a CD of the remixed music featured in it. Sounds like it's getting a general release on the 11th of August, but you can stick an order in directly with Signature Edition games already.

Comment

Dead Cells already has a bunch of physical releases, but they're doing another for the recent Castlevania DLC, including a special edition that contains a CD of the remixed music featured in it. Sounds like it's getting a general release on the 11th of August, but you can stick an order in directly with Signature Edition games already.

Already have the old release but would love to get a version that has all the dlc on the cart as it’s great dlc.

Comment

It's getting a bit silly with Dead Cells now, isn't it?

How many physicals have there been? When will there be a properly definitive version??

Comment

When they stop making content for it one would assume.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                          When they stop making content for it one would assume.
                          Apparently.

Surely somebody should tell them that they literally don't have to make a physical version of the game every bloody time they make a single bit of DLC for it, no?

Comment

My stance is that the others (both past and future) are of little consequence, whereas the one with Castlevania goodies is the one that matters.

Comment

House of Bezos currently taking pre-orders for Gimmick! Special Edition general release, £30, end of July.

Comment

Fantavision 202X getting a physical edition in Japan.

Cosmo Machia will release a physical edition of FANTAVISION 202X for PlayStation 5 on August 24 in Japan for 3,080 yen, listings at Japanese retailers such as 7net Online Shopping and Biccamera rev…

Comment

Working...
                                X