Let's Get Physical (Physical)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fuse View Post
    Fantavision 202X getting a physical edition in Japan.

https://www.gematsu.com/2023/05/fant...st-24-in-japan
    That was my very 1st ever ps2 import game used to love it's quirkyness, shame it's locked to next gen but understandable as it is a playstation title would have loved to see it on switch.

Comment

That's cool box art, like how they updated the original one here. Reasonable price too.

Comment

Dead Cells: Return to Castlevania standard edition pre-orders available at House of Bezos and other places, August general release.

Comment

So it appears that VideoGamesPlus have gotten their stock of the LRG releases of Espgaluda 2 & Dodonpachi Resurrection but here I am still sitting here waiting for my copies that I ordered direct from LRG

Is this normal practice?

I know LRG are slow as **** to release anything but surely passing games to re-sellers when direct orders aren't fulfilled is pretty ****ty practice

Neil

Comment

Have you ordered the normal or limited edition from LRG? Normal editions come out a few months before the limited.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
              Have you ordered the normal or limited edition from LRG? Normal editions come out a few months before the limited.
              Normal for DDP but I did get the Arcade Cab thing with my Espa 2

Neil

Comment

I've had my delivery of Espa 2 (Normal version) delivered a few weeks ago from LRG. I have a DDP on order as well (normal) no progress on being sent yet according to LRG.

Comment

Originally posted by doodledude View Post
                  I've had my delivery of Espa 2 (Normal version) delivered a few weeks ago from LRG. I have a DDP on order as well (normal) no progress on being sent yet according to LRG.
                  I actually just found an Email from LRG that went to my spam folder & by all accounts the LE & Steelbook versions (including any that come with the arcade peripheral) of Espa 2 and DDP will just ship sometime in Quarter 3

Bloody long wait still then

Neil

Comment

Another of my wanted physicals gets a miracle release never expected in a million years happy game would be given a physical release as it's a really obscure one. Because it's a small short kind of game they are bundling it together with a game called pilgrims but i'll be happy with just happy game on it's own if that's all they were offering. The art & sound in that game are super unsettling it's a really unique horror well not really a horror but it looks like one.

Goes on sale on june 15th

The Happy Game and Pilgrims 2-in-1 physical release comes with the game on a physical cartridge, a reversible cover, a full-colour manual, an exclusive sticker, and two sets of trading cards, one pack for each game. Customers who purchase two copies of the game in one order are guaranteed to receive one of each game co

Last edited by importaku; 09-06-2023, 17:37.

Comment

LRG's physical release of Radiant Silvergun being delayed to include soundtrack extras on the cart.

Not quite sure why that couldn't have come in a later game update OTA, but hey.

Comment

My regular editions of Espgaluda II and DDP DFK are both still at “Ordered” status, pretty sure I ordered both first day of pre-order as well. Getting sick to death of these limited print companies.

Comment

Sigh...

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                            Sigh...
                            This is also available at AmiAmi for 4400yen (without shipping), or 4820yen with an exclusive AmiAmi bonus.

Comment

Seems like more and more it’s not worth bothering with limited run when they release these nicer editions for japan.

Comment

Yeah, LRG are a victim of their own success: they have to continuously announce new titles to collect enough money to pay for previously announced titles, and the amount of titles they have to do eats away at their quality.
                                Same thing with Strictly Limited, although to a lesser degree.

Comment

Working...
                                X