No announcement yet.

Let's Get Physical (Physical)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As of late limited run have been doing some really odd choices for games to re-release, absolute crap like the 3 stooges on nes & gameboy like nobody asked for utter crap like that to be reissued it was bad enough the first time around.

Comment

Bollocks, I wonder if I get my LRG copy before that comes out?

Comment

The only company i have been consistently pleased with is super rare games used them a lot now as they have been getting a lot of indie games i really wanted, they usually have the games very close to you ordering so you are rarely waiting long for it to turn up. And on occasion they pre warn you if you might have to wait a few weeks extra at most. Premium edition & 1print games are also others that i have been really impressed with as well.

special reserve i'm currently waiting on, but thankfully inscryption has shipped last week & my cult of the lamb massive bundle is hopefully due to be released next month if it all goes to plan. I'll probably have died of old age before i see crimzon clover from first press games. Just checked when i ordered & it was sept 10th 2021 it's absolutely insane that in a few months it'll have been 2 years since i put the order in.
        Last edited by importaku; 17-06-2023, 18:01.

Comment

What's even more confusing is that SUPERDELUXE GAMES is partly-owned by Limited Run Games, with 8-4 being the other owner.

Comment

4PM ET / 1PM PT / 9PM UK BST / 10PM CET

Comment

Well I’ll be damned. Natsuki Chronicles, Ginga Force and Rival Megagun have just dropped through my door. Neko Navy and Crimson Clover still outstanding from the order, but at least they seem to have acknowledged they’re taking the piss with how long stuff is taking to ship. I put the order in in September 2021, I assume there’s no chance I’ll get the other two before two years are up.

Comment

Taito LD Game Collection collects HD remasters of three LaserDisc games (Time Gal, Space Battleship Yamato and Revenge of the Ninja) and will be released for the Switch in Japan on 14/12/2023.

Comment

Looks like LRG will be doing a western release of 2021's Toaplan Arcade Garage: Kyukyoku Tiger-Heli Collection.

Not sure if it'll be LRG exclusive (numbered) or general release though.

Comment

Oh that’s tempting. A genuine classic shmup.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                      Fantavision 202X getting a physical edition in Japan.

https://www.gematsu.com/2023/05/fant...st-24-in-japan
                      Seems Red Art Games are doing a western release of this - it's available direct where you get some bonus bits, but they also work with a number of retail outlets. VG+ have it listed already, and Amazon UK will likely follow.

Comment

Fangamer have world of horror up for preorder, reminds me a lot of Ito's uzumaki
                        Experience the quiet terror of this 1-bit love letter to Junji Ito and H.P. Lovecraft. Navigate a hellish roguelite reality with turn-based combat and cruel dilemmas. Take experimental stabs at myriad combinations of weapons, spells, and more to survive this town of cosmic horror. The inevitable awaits... Each physical

Comment

Was just coming here to post that!

Luckily I have backup news; iam8bit are doing Switch and PS5 versions of Neon White

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                            4PM ET / 1PM PT / 9PM UK BST / 10PM CET
                            Expect there'll be a full news post about this soon that'll cover everything that was announced, but a quick rundown of some personal highlights from the LRG3 show -

- Next game for the Carbon Engine port & localisation treatment is SFC Clock Tower!
                            - They've also licensed Tomba for porting via Carbon Engine to modern systems
                            - The Shantae team are going to finish the Shantae GBA game that they started but never finished
                            - El Shaddai HD remaster!
                            - Physicals for Castlevania Advance Collection (still obviously working with Konami), Koumajou Remilia, the M2 / Toaplan Garage Kyukyoku Tiger release
                            - Some mad game described as "rather than Mike Tyson, think Punch-Out based on a Jane Austen novel" (Rose & Camellia Collection)

Also some more tongue-in-cheek troll-y guff as usual - a release date for Plumbers Don't Wear Ties, a Goldeneye tease that turned into the Gex Collection, blah

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                              Expect there'll be a full news post about this soon that'll cover everything that was announced
                              [MENTION=3822]fuse[/MENTION] wasn't wrong!

And ICYMI, here's the full showcase.

Comment

Working...
                              X