Let's Get Physical (Physical)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by egparadigm View Post
    Oh, it is there is it? I couldn’t see it when I looked.

I have no idea what Nintendo does. I don’t really pay any attention outside of retro games.
    Fair enough.

Comment

I was originally going to get the TMNT Turtles In Time vinyl from LRG but missed the pre-order window.

Looks like I might have dodged a bullet.

Oh dear.

Comment

I don’t think they’re going to be around for much longer. Which is a shame, because I was looking forward to a possible LJN archive collector’s chest one day, or a THQ ‘91-‘95 selected works set.

Comment

Comment

Recently noted that the EU branch of Fangamer has now started stocking their physical Switch releases. So, that'd be Tunic, Stardew Valley, Hollow Knight, and Celeste. Perhaps of more interest though are upcoming preorders for Citizen Sleeper (June 28th) and Frog Detective: The Entire Mystery (August 9th).

Comment

Anyone got Trip World DX order from limited run yet? I ordered the PS5 version and still not been shipped yet

Comment

Originally posted by doodledude View Post
                Anyone got Trip World DX order from limited run yet? I ordered the PS5 version and still not been shipped yet
                I've an order for a GB and Switch (GDQ cover) version and despite the order page saying "Status: Now Shipping", it's not shipped yet either.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                  I've an order for a GB and Switch (GDQ cover) version and despite the order page saying "Status: Now Shipping", it's not shipped yet either.
                  thanks at least it’s not just me! I looked on eBay and there are copies sold back in march so it’s taken a long time to get these sent out

Comment

Recently noted that the EU branch of Fangamer has now started stocking their physical Switch releases. So, that'd be Tunic, Stardew Valley, Hollow Knight, and Celeste. Perhaps of more interest though are upcoming preorders for Citizen Sleeper (June 28th) and Frog Detective: The Entire Mystery (August 9th).
                    Citizen Sleeper is amazing, but of course it's only being released physically for the Switch...

Comment

Limited Run have Animal Well going on sale this week, and next week they're listing their Clock Tower: Rewind port & translation of the original Super Famicom game.

I also see Cocoon is coming via iam8bit, but so far only via a Collector's Edition and a vinyl soundtrack. Fingers crossed that there's a standard edition coming too.

Comment

Limited Run have Animal Well going on sale this week, and next week they're listing their Clock Tower: Rewind port & translation of the original Super Famicom game.

I also see Cocoon is coming via iam8bit, but so far only via a Collector's Edition and a vinyl soundtrack. Fingers crossed that there's a standard edition coming too.
                        Save yourself a fortune on shipping by just getting uk release of cocoon
                        https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0D4YW6394?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_detail s

Comment

so did anyone get anything from the limited run blow out sale, still ongoing and ends today and loads if you collect the numbers

i was working yesterday and forgot but had a look last night and missed some absolute cracking shooters, especially danmaku unlimited 3 and dangun feveron and loads of neo geo stuff

I just bought Dangun Feveron for the same price as the standard and limited meh!!!!!!

there was loads i could have bought but settled with telnet and mushihimesama limited, contra standard and shockbox fatal fury archives and art of fighting collection

Comment

I went through it all and just ended up just grabbing garden story in the end. Weirdly some of the stuff they have up you can already grab as standard retail releases. Was a pain you couldn’t filter the results by system, tried going just to the switch section normally but none of these sale titles were showing up you had to goto the dedicated section they linked.

Comment

I was racking my brains trying to remember what the one release was that I missed previously, and eventually stumbled across it from just clicking through the pages - Steel Assault. So yeah, I got that

Comment

It was a bit annoying, as I was looking at alsorts trying to decide if would I really enjoy it but it was probably the last chance to grab loads at their original price so there was that thing of do I grab something I’m not 100% on due to this. In the end I just chose the one I def regretted missing as I was due to move and couldn’t risk it been stuck to an old home address.

I do immensely regret not grabbing that collector edition of grounded. I grabbed the regular edition when preorders went live but i gave in while waiting for that one and grabbed it digitally to play now so looking at the collectors none of the goodies made much sense and it’s like $130 but now I have played it and the trinkets now make sense why they are included I really want it. Probably going to have to hope a scalper flings one on eBay In December and I’ll eat the huge markup as punishment for been indecisive.

The game is pretty much my game of this year.
                                Last edited by importaku; 28-05-2024, 11:09.

Comment

Working...
                                X