Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Playdate) Bizarre new console launches soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep got an email too, asking to confirm address

A mate already has one. I'm jel.

Comment

I'm really looking forward to this one. It looks like so much fun.

Comment

I really want to get this but i just know I’m going to play it for 20 seconds then put on the desk and never touch again.

Comment

But what a glorious 20 seconds that will be when you get it out and crank it...

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
            But what a glorious 20 seconds that will be when you get it out and crank it...
            This is exactly my feeling. I think the fun is likely to be short lived but it's not something that is putting me off. I think it could be one of those gifts that keeps on giving but in short little bursts, possibly even years apart.

Comment

Yeah I'm big enough and ugly enough and spend enough time working that if I want a little yellow console that only plays oddball indie games for £200, by god I'm going to buy it.

Comment

First world problems eh.

Comment

We're on a niche gaming forum, dude...

Comment

How dare you, we’re way beyond niche now.

Comment

Group 2 is now shipping!

My order number is towards the higher end of Group 2, so I probably won't get mine till August, but still. Progress

Originally posted by An email I received from Panic
                      We're happy to note that Group One shipping is now complete. That means over 10,000 Playdates are now out in the world. That also means — yes — Group Two began shipping a few days ago!!(Remember, we ship Playdates gradually every day, so we expect Group Two should be done by the end of August.)

Comment

Getting closer, thought the moment would never arrive.

Comment

I can imagine one guy in his garage packing these one by one and using the DHL website to print labels, slowly, using one wi fi bar that has managed to creep its way from the living room.

Comment

YAY the moment has arrived it's finally shipped snipped all info just in case anyone online tries to mess with order as i uploaded pic to imgur

Comment

Nice!

Mine can't be far away now...surely...

Comment

Revisiting times I thought I might not be waiting years for my Playdate.

September 2020:

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                                Nah, it’s not out. Supposedly coming this year still.
                                July 2021:

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                                Awwww, my order summary and email say 2021 I hope it's not 2022.
                                Ah, you sweet summer child.

Comment

Working...
                                X